Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

608 posts in this topic

Ok ok my bad. I really wish we could get one of these young superstars. Cha could be a great place for basketball. Hopefully Stern fixing the lottery lol

If the Bobcats make the playoffs it doesn't matter what Stern does because they wouldn't be in the Lottery. The Piston's pick would revert back to them if it moves up past the 8th pick. 

I'd honestly be surprised if the Bobcats even have a pick in next years draft after the trade deadline.. 

I really don't see us making the playoffs honestly.

Even with the team shopping both picks, Gordon and Sessions??? I'd be surprised if they don't make the playoffs if they make the moves that's being projected right now. 

wont make the playoffs getting blown out like they did against the nets.

I hope not. What's the point. Max potential of team now is 7/8th seed. If we got lucky and got Parker then had a couple solid picks to go with him we could be top half of the East.

I hope not. What's the point. Max potential of team now is 7/8th seed. If we got lucky and got Parker then had a couple solid picks to go with him we could be top half of the East.

Team's only 5.5 games out of 3rd place.4.5 games out of 4th place. If they made the right moves I could see them getting a 5th or 6th seed. 

Team's only 5.5 games out of 3rd place.4.5 games out of 4th place. If they made the right moves I could see them getting a 5th or 6th seed. 

Which begs the question, if they cant make a trade, do they go into tank mode?

I'm starting to think Parker is going to stay at Duke for awhile. I have been hearing that from some people close to the Duke program for months but its his decision not theirs. Anyway they feel pretty confident he will be staying.

I hope Charlotte can make the playoffs as a 6 seed so we can win a game or 2. it would be helpful for the community and we would still have a couple picks in the draft. Drafts are never a guarantee of gaining a superstar even though this draft looks promising. 

I think getting a star who played at duke would be better for the community.

I think getting a star who played at duke would be better for the community.

imagine how much buzz would be around the team getting a stud from Duke and possibly a carolina boy in hairston
1 person likes this

It be awesome for the team pr and jersey sale wise, but it's not going to happen. The bobcats would have to almost go winless the rest of the season to break the top 5 in the draft lottery.

It be awesome for the team pr and jersey sale wise, but it's not going to happen. The bobcats would have to almost go winless the rest of the season to break the top 5 in the draft lottery.

I could give a fug less for this season. Indiana or Miami taking the East either way we might as well suck