Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

608 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u68yXib_qa8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Thanasis Antetokounpo Scouting video he could be a sold pickup in the 2nd round maybe udfa but he has potential just like the other Antetokounpo on the bucks

1 person likes this

The Knicks are on our heels again in the standings but the Pistons and Cavs are good for nothing and are starting to lose now that we are.

The Knicks are on our heels again in the standings but the Pistons and Cavs are good for nothing and are starting to lose now that we are.

there's no reason those 2 teams should be losing more than us they have much more talent... im going to say they are losing off of poor coaching because both of those teams have talent
1 person likes this

Talk about total disaster for this franchise. A loaded draft and we walk away with only Portland's late 1st. If we tanked we could end up with possibly 3 picks with 2 in the lottery. Such a wasted opportunity by MJ/Cho. Rebranding next year and having the chance to have some highly regarded players coming in would have been a gold mine. Instead we want to win??? Win what? 

3 people like this

Talk about total disaster for this franchise. A loaded draft and we walk away with only Portland's late 1st. If we tanked we could end up with possibly 3 picks with 2 in the lottery. Such a wasted opportunity by MJ/Cho. Rebranding next year and having the chance to have some highly regarded players coming in would have been a gold mine. Instead we want to win??? Win what? 

I'm not sure I believe those reports, MJ may be saying that he wants to win this year but I am sure he is thinking differently or at least I hope so.

Dante Exum has officially declared for 2014 nba draft

1 person likes this

As of right now 11 teams have worse records than the Cats. Someone better hit the tank button or its going to be to late. Trade every possible player of value for draft picks and young projects. Problem is so many GMs know this is the ultimate tank draft not many teams want to trade to get better. If we hit on 1 or 2 guys in this upcoming draft out fortunes change dramatically. 

3 people like this

he preachin

As of right now 11 teams have worse records than the Cats. Someone better hit the tank button or its going to be to late. Trade every possible player of value for draft picks and young projects. Problem is so many GMs know this is the ultimate tank draft not many teams want to trade to get better. If we hit on 1 or 2 guys in this upcoming draft out fortunes change dramatically. 

1 person likes this

It is never too late to tank, Boston looked good earlier in the year and now has lost 18 out 21.

2 people like this