• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

Dammit I still want Marcus Smart. Dude is gonna be a steal if he drops out of the top 5, I just dont see any way he falls all the way to 9

On a side note, why is everyone so high on Exum? I've only seen him on youtube vids (and hadnt even watched many of those before today), but man that guy looks raw. His competition in Australia is straight up awful, it looks like hes been playing high school JV teams for the last year

A fan of Smart too. But, looked bad during Lakers workout (previous page: workout with Lavine and Vonleh). Not going to take that into consideration tho, but was pretty bad.

A fan of Smart too. But, looked bad during Lakers workout (previous page: workout with Lavine and Vonleh). Not going to take that into consideration tho, but was pretty bad.

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout.  We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game.  He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

I wouldnt mind trading 9 + 24 + a future 1st to trade up and get him

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout. We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game. He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

If we could, do it.

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout.  We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game.  He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

We may not have to. He may be the one who falls.