#601 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,170 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

Dammit I still want Marcus Smart. Dude is gonna be a steal if he drops out of the top 5, I just dont see any way he falls all the way to 9

On a side note, why is everyone so high on Exum? I've only seen him on youtube vids (and hadnt even watched many of those before today), but man that guy looks raw. His competition in Australia is straight up awful, it looks like hes been playing high school JV teams for the last year

A fan of Smart too. But, looked bad during Lakers workout (previous page: workout with Lavine and Vonleh). Not going to take that into consideration tho, but was pretty bad.

Edited by carolina-chuck, 26 June 2014 - 02:37 PM.

#602 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,170 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

#603 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:41 PM

A fan of Smart too. But, looked bad during Lakers workout (previous page: workout with Lavine and Vonleh). Not going to take that into consideration tho, but was pretty bad.

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout.  We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game.  He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

I wouldnt mind trading 9 + 24 + a future 1st to trade up and get him

#604 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,170 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:00 PM

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout. We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game. He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

If we could, do it.

#605 Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

I dont really care about what a guy like Smart looks like in his workout.  We've seen plenty of him in game situations to know what he will do on the court, and I just love his competitiveness on the court and all around game.  He's got the size to play some minutes at the 2 and would immediately solve a lot of the team's issues by providing a ball-handler and guy who can create for himself and others.

We may not have to. He may be the one who falls.

#606 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,043 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

Gerald Henderson, Iman Shumpert are among the names the Clippers have discussed.

#607 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,033 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

Dan Woike โ€@DanWoikeSports 7m

Gerald Henderson, Iman Shumpert are among the names the Clippers have discussed.

For the 28th pick? Hell no.

#608 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Retweeted by Rick Bonnell

#Clippers giving strong consideration to trading their pick (28), w/ an eye on upgrading athleticism on the wing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users