Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Generic white Supremacist finds out he is 14% black.

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-white-supremacist-dna-20131112,0,7467682.story

Well, that's awkward: A white supremacist who made headlines worldwide for plotting to take over a town in North Dakota received the results of a DNA test -- and the results say he's 14% black.

And this all happened while cameras were rolling.

Craig Cobb, 61, who has tried to create a white enclave in tiny Leith, N.D., submitted a DNA sample to the "Trisha Goddard" talk show and got the results back during a recent taping.

The UK's Daily Mail newspaper got a copy of the segment of the show, which is nationally syndicated by NBC, and posted video of the moment Goddard read out the results to Cobb in front of a studio audience.

"86% European and," Goddard said, pausing as the audience started to cheer before she continued, "14% sub-Saharan African!"

The audience erupted in cheers and laughs as a grinning Cobb began to protest.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, hold on, just wait a minute," Cobb said. "This is called 'statistical noise.'"

"Sweetheart, you have a little black in you," Goddard said.

Ironically, he took the news that he was black better than I did. "Thats Statistical Noise"! lol. Tell that to the police.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

His reaction is similar to what I see when conservatives around here are presented with any decent research on their pet talking points. I almost expected him to blame ACORN.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Everybody likes it when they have a little black in them... wait...

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

hahah dipshit

Posted · Report post

Everybody likes it when they have a little black in them... wait...

No, you have it right

Posted · Report post

His reaction is similar to what I see when conservatives around here are presented with any decent research on their pet talking points. I almost expected him to blame ACORN.

Make claims without facts, then when confronted with the facts, deny the validity of the facts. Hilarious

Posted · Report post

14% black?

THANKS OBAMA!

Posted · Report post

HA HA! Bet he's the coolest mutterpukin generic white supremacist at the klan meeting now!

Posted · Report post

Guess he'll have to start a town with 86 percenters as the primary residents.

Posted · Report post

Reminds me of the black white supremacist by Dave Chappelle. Pretty damn funny skit. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

WE ALL come from Africa.....

Nice, mixing Ideological stereotypes with a story about a racist...Kinda lazy, don't ya think?

1 person likes this