Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Star Lotulelei named week 10 "Had A Bad Day Team" for week 10

165 posts in this topic

So even though he had a bad game, he is still doing well overall for the season!? No way, I don't believe you, how could that be?

fat-asian-kid-meme-W630.jpg

Yeah, crazy huh? While you're making a thread on one bad game.

Every defensive alignment in that game:

Fronts & coverage 1st half 2nd half

4-3 Man 0 0

4-3 Zone 7 6

4-2-5 Man 1 0

4-2-5 Zone 8 8

3-4 Man 1 0

3-4 Zone 1 1

http://www.derp/2013/11/14/5098614/breaking-down-the-data-panthers-vs-49ers

When you corrected me and told me about the 5 man fronts they were using, where exactly were they used? According to defensive alignment stats from game, it didn't happen even once, so you're reasoning of how Edwards and Star played same DRT position but were on field at same tiime due to the 5 man front was total BS, but hey I'm just a moron with no football knowledge,

that chart shows 33 defensive snaps. The niners ran 52 plays from scrimmage (including 7 punts and 3 field goals). You're missing 9 defensive plays.

e: my bad. those 52 plays from scrimmage are NOT counting punts and field goals.

22 passing plays (where the pass was attempted)

24 rushing plays

6 sacks

you're missing 19 defensive snaps

I can't believe you Taints drafted Vaccaro (LULZ). I'm excited to see that prick get run over by Cam, Stewart and Tolbert. I sense he's in for another concussion.

If you think it was a bad idea to draft Vaccaro, then you know zero about the Saints. Out of the 88 graded safeties in 2012, Harper was 87th and Jenkins was 88th, now we use 3 most of the time and the worst graded is still in top half with Vaccaro making big plays every game.

that chart shows 33 defensive snaps. The niners ran 52 plays from scrimmage (including 7 punts and 3 field goals). You're missing 9 defensive plays.

e: my bad. those 52 plays from scrimmage are NOT counting punts and field goals.

22 passing plays (where the pass was attempted)

24 rushing plays

6 sacks

you're missing 19 defensive snaps

Why do you keep injecting yourself into conversations you're not even party to? You could have just used the link I left to Catscratch reader and answered your own question baldy. But here, let me help the handicapped:

Front Total

4-3 -30

3-4 -3

4-2-5 -19

........and using simple addition......30 + 3 + 19 = 52

If you think it was a bad idea to draft Vaccaro, then you know zero about the Saints. Out of the 88 graded safeties in 2012, Harper was 87th and Jenkins was 88th, now we use 3 most of the time and the worst graded is still in top half with Vaccaro making big plays every game.

And yet, nobody outside The Saints' franchise gives a crap about your boy, tubby. Kenny remains a mediocre tackler and an overrated pass defender. He fits right in with your organization (classless, uneducated, douche, short-fused, criminal past, etc).

Why do you keep injecting yourself into conversations you're not even party to? You could have just used the link I left to Catscratch reader and answered your own question baldy. But here, let me help the handicapped:

Front Total

4-3 -30

3-4 -3

4-2-5 -19

........and using simple addition......30 + 3 + 19 = 52

5 defensive lineman, with pictures about 1/3 of the way down the article.

http://nfl.si.com/2013/11/12/carolina-panthers-defense-nfc-playoff-race/#more-21963

1 person likes this

I'm pretty sure the Huddle owes me reparations for the brain-cells I lost reading this thread.

No poo. Alice's posts about football are pathetic. He knows his poo about a man purse and the Wendy's value menu though.

1 person likes this

Every defensive alignment in that game:

Fronts & coverage 1st half 2nd half

4-3 Man 0 0

4-3 Zone 7 6

4-2-5 Man 1 0

4-2-5 Zone 8 8

3-4 Man 1 0

3-4 Zone 1 1

http://www.derp/2013/11/14/5098614/breaking-down-the-data-panthers-vs-49ers

When you corrected me and told me about the 5 man fronts they were using, where exactly were they used? According to defensive alignment stats from game, it didn't happen even once, so you're reasoning of how Edwards and Star played same DRT position but were on field at same tiime due to the 5 man front was total BS, but hey I'm just a moron with no football knowledge,

Should I bother trying to explain how a Jim Johnson zone blitz scheme works?

Nah, ya know what?  Screw it :unsure:

Good god this thread reeks of mental retardation.

They must've not taught you football at Jesuit.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Good god this thread reeks of mental retardation.

They must've not taught you football at Jesuit.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Funniest part of Pat is that many of you ACTUALLY think he is anywhere near the persona that he portrays.