Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Star Lotulelei named week 10 "Had A Bad Day Team" for week 10

165 posts in this topic

smh @ all y'all...  Apparently sparky finally ran away and fat alice needs a little attention...

at first it was funny to watch such a demoralized human being spend hours of his waking day respond in short story form just to feel worthy while hiding under his rock...  

he has ran it's course and passed, like gas...  and yet there is still 9 pages of the huddle getting trolled by the huddle's jester...  my how the cards have turned..

you all know what's funny?  Watching attention whores beg for attention...  just chew on that for a while...

Congrats Smuckers..  you've done a bang up job..

9 pages, really?

look at all the time you have when you don't have friends or a life

one of these days alice is gonna hang himself in one of those houses he's EPICLY FAILED to sell for the last 5 years

smh @ all y'all...  Apparently sparky finally ran away and fat alice needs a little attention...

at first it was funny to watch such a demoralized human being spend hours of his waking day respond in short story form just to feel worthy while hiding under his rock...  

he has ran it's course and passed, like gas...  and yet there is still 9 pages of the huddle getting trolled by the huddle's jester...  my how the cards have turned..

you all know what's funny?  Watching attention whores beg for attention...  just chew on that for a while...

9 pages, really?

We have fed the troll too much indeed.  i wonder if that has anything to do with how fat Fat is.

the same thread went over well on the falcons board

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3991576-star-lotulelei-makes-week-10-have-a-bad-day-a-team/

a saints fan even quoted the same wikipedia article pat did!

There's actually some decent, open discussion between Panthers and Taints fans over there, when his bigness isn't involved.

Don't tell Zod, but they use the same IPBoard software that we do.  Ahhhhh!

9 pages, really?

is your new avatar a pic of your fleshlight collection laying in front of a candle lit tub?  you're such a romantic!

smh @ all y'all... Apparently sparky finally ran away and fat alice needs a little attention...

he has ran it's course and passed, like gas... and yet there is still 9 pages of the huddle getting trolled by the huddle's jester... my how the cards have turned..

you all know what's funny? Watching attention whores beg for attention... just chew on that for a while...

Congrats Smuckers.. you've done a bang up job..

9 pages, really?

It's called a 'smack' forum for a reason, brah

Vaccaro is out Sunday. Guess he has a headache.

300008694279482.837 word rebuttal incoming

And........?

And........?

And? You hung your blue dog picture too fuging low.

3 people like this

It's called a 'smack' forum for a reason, brah

9 pages telling him exactly what he wants to hear?  He knows he's pitiful..  He hasn't forgot.  He keeps hanging banners every other day..

I'm just sayin..  I would have to think there's a better toy to kick around than the broken one that has nothing left to offer...  He's only really worth a point and laugh from time to time for old time sake..