Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 8: Charlotte @ Boston

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Huh? They don't even play the same position...

scratch that… id rather not have al on the floor… i want us to suck and get a top 3 pick (wiggins parker or randle)

Posted

i know but i'd rather have jefferson back on the floor than mcroberts

Oh okay.

Posted

scratch that… id rather not have al on the floor… i want us to suck and get a top 3 pick (wiggins parker or randle)

Lol

Posted

Lol

please tell me you agree. would you rather be a mediocre .500 team that is practically a perennial 1st round and out team in the playoffs, or suck for one more year and get a young future superstar suck as wiggins parker or randle and be competing for a title within 5 years?

Posted

We were one of the worst teams last year and got the 9th pick. I don't trust the lottery to help us out AT ALL

Posted

please tell me you agree. would you rather be a mediocre .500 team that is practically a perennial 1st round and out team in the playoffs, or suck for one more year and get a young future superstar suck as wiggins parker or randle and be competing for a title within 5 years?

At the end of the day I'd rather suck and get a pick but I'm as incapable of pulling against the Bobcats as I am the Panthers.

Posted

I'm not going to pull against us and hope we lose, but if for some reason we suck and get a top five pick; I'm not going to whine about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

At the end of the day I'd rather suck and get a pick but I'm as incapable of pulling against the Bobcats as I am the Panthers.

I  can pull against the bobcats. wanna see? fug the bobcats! go hornets!

Posted

I'm not going to pull against us and hope we lose, but if for some reason we suck and get a top five pick; I'm not going to whine about it.

This

Posted

I guess people want come here until we are officially the Hornets.

I am lurking and watching the games that I can. Took a long a break from the NBA(since the Hornets left) and am trying to become more knowledgeable again before I start chiming in.

Posted

I lurking and watching the games that I can. Took a long a break from the NBA(since the Hornets left) and am trying to become more knowledgeable again before I start chiming in.

welcome back

1 person likes this

Posted

I lurking and watching the games that I can. Took a long a break from the NBA(since the Hornets left) and am trying to become more knowledgeable again before I start chiming in.

Hey no biggie, feel free to chat. Most of us don't know much anyway. It's just fun to cheer and complain with fellow Horncat fans.

1 person likes this