Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 8: Charlotte @ Boston

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Huh? They don't even play the same position...

scratch that… id rather not have al on the floor… i want us to suck and get a top 3 pick (wiggins parker or randle)

Posted · Report post

i know but i'd rather have jefferson back on the floor than mcroberts

Oh okay.

Posted · Report post

scratch that… id rather not have al on the floor… i want us to suck and get a top 3 pick (wiggins parker or randle)

Lol

Posted · Report post

Lol

please tell me you agree. would you rather be a mediocre .500 team that is practically a perennial 1st round and out team in the playoffs, or suck for one more year and get a young future superstar suck as wiggins parker or randle and be competing for a title within 5 years?

Posted · Report post

We were one of the worst teams last year and got the 9th pick. I don't trust the lottery to help us out AT ALL

Posted · Report post

please tell me you agree. would you rather be a mediocre .500 team that is practically a perennial 1st round and out team in the playoffs, or suck for one more year and get a young future superstar suck as wiggins parker or randle and be competing for a title within 5 years?

At the end of the day I'd rather suck and get a pick but I'm as incapable of pulling against the Bobcats as I am the Panthers.

Posted · Report post

I'm not going to pull against us and hope we lose, but if for some reason we suck and get a top five pick; I'm not going to whine about it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

At the end of the day I'd rather suck and get a pick but I'm as incapable of pulling against the Bobcats as I am the Panthers.

I  can pull against the bobcats. wanna see? fug the bobcats! go hornets!

Posted · Report post

I'm not going to pull against us and hope we lose, but if for some reason we suck and get a top five pick; I'm not going to whine about it.

This

Posted · Report post

I guess people want come here until we are officially the Hornets.

I am lurking and watching the games that I can. Took a long a break from the NBA(since the Hornets left) and am trying to become more knowledgeable again before I start chiming in.

Posted · Report post

I lurking and watching the games that I can. Took a long a break from the NBA(since the Hornets left) and am trying to become more knowledgeable again before I start chiming in.

welcome back

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I lurking and watching the games that I can. Took a long a break from the NBA(since the Hornets left) and am trying to become more knowledgeable again before I start chiming in.

Hey no biggie, feel free to chat. Most of us don't know much anyway. It's just fun to cheer and complain with fellow Horncat fans.

1 person likes this

• Masters of PIE !

• Top Rated Images