Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-Will Motivated against the Patriots

33 posts in this topic

Posted

If the pats would have drafted him in 06, he'd probably have been on 3-4 teams by now.

6 people like this

Posted

The great ones almost always have a chip on their shoulder.

2 people like this

Posted

poor poor unappreciated first round pick

1 person likes this

Posted

I admit I wanted Mauroney at first as well due to all of the pre-draft grades. Thank God I'm not the GM. I love D-Will.

1 person likes this

Posted

poor poor unappreciated first round pick

weirdo

3 people like this

Posted

I like that he is going around with a chip on their shoulder.  Smitty always find a reason to be extra motivated.  I hope Williams gets 100 yards this week and breaks a few big ones.  Might make New England rethink that press man coverage every pat fan is talking about. And if you don't know why some big runs will make their secondary change from press man to zone, don't respond....

5 people like this

Posted

weirdo

I just think the overlooked in the draft angle is overplayed. If you drop to the bottom rounds or out of the draft it makes sense. Maybe it's just standard answer material for media.

Posted

I just think the overlooked in the draft angle is overplayed. If you drop to the bottom rounds or out of the draft it makes sense. Maybe it's just standard answer material for media.

I don't care what the motivation is.  If he puts up 100+ yard performance with 2 or more TDs while contributing to a win, I'm all for it.

2 people like this

Posted

New England rush Defense isn't great so I am expecting a big game out of our backs. We will end up making them stack the box then we can throw in you play action. I like our chances monday. I should have requested to have tuesday off

1 person likes this

Posted

this.

between the lines...having a chip on your shoulder over a certain team not drafting you says you didn't like the team that ended up picking you.