Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niner National

So the early signing period started yesterday...

46 posts in this topic

Per ESPN, Mr. TD loves Duke and wants to see Coach K naked.

Oh poo? Somebody tweeted it...gotta be legit. 

anyway I don't know who either one of these 2 dudes are so best of luck to the dookies because their going to be hurting next season for players. Would like to play them when they are at their best. 

Probable #1 recruiting class now for Duke, to add to some key guys coming back next season, and Duke should be the 2014 favorites. Great gets for Duke.

anyway I don't know who either one of these 2 dudes are so best of luck to the dookies because their going to be hurting next season for players. Would like to play them when they are at their best. 

Dude you follow Andy Katz, Jeff Goodman, and Dari Nowkhah on twitter so I am sure you have heard of them both.

They're going to be hurting next season for players?  We only have 2 seniors and neither one of them are starters but okay.

Alexander pulled the dick move with the hats - grabbing the Illinois one first, then putting it back and taking the Kansas one

Dude you follow Andy Katz, Jeff Goodman, and Dari Nowkhah on twitter so I am sure you have heard of them both.

They're going to be hurting next season for players? We only have 2 seniors and neither one of them are starters but okay.

Parker is a senior... Lol!

Because it's already been posted... Try reading prior posts.

And there's already a thread on it from a few days ago, try reading 

Parker is a senior... Lol!

Konchalski also believes the dynamic duo can have a “collateral effect” on Duke freshman starJabari Parker, projected to be a top-5 pick in the 2014 NBA Draft.

“If they go to Duke, I think the chances of Jabari coming back for another year to play with his former AAU teammate and friend, Jahlil Okafor, those chances increase exponentially,” he said.

Who knows?

Probable #1 recruiting class now for Duke, to add to some key guys coming back next season, and Duke should be the 2014 favorites. Great gets for Duke.

Jumped to #2 on ESPN!