Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Jersey buying - An advice thread

98 posts in this topic

Got a #95 custom jersey years ago. Mine says "Richardson". As is Jerry. I know some may hate him (for one reason or another) but he is largely responsible for bringing football to the Carolinas.

1 person likes this

Here is some advice pretend to be a panther fan then burn Carolina Panthers stuff hehe

http://youtu.be/Oo01DSZA5FM

Here is some advice pretend to be a panther fan then burn Carolina Panthers stuff hehe

Fake ass Pats fan

http://youtu.be/Oo01DSZA5FM

oh no this is very offensive!

Willnotsitdown it is.

Too many letters SCP. The Max is 12.

oh no this is very offensive!

Ha! No kidding. You know this camnewton1gamer clown is some dork in Charlotte who's mom banged some trucker from Boston so now he's all diehard Patriot.

Too many letters SCP. The Max is 12.

Instead I'm thinking

NOIWON'TSIT

1 person likes this

How about:

SCP with the #2 since you like dropping turds in opposing teams water supply? Or,

KATRINA with #05, since you don't like the Saints (Suckitsaints works too.)

WONTSITDOWN would work as would NO SITTING...

1 person likes this

BTW, after buying jerseys with the same results, I bought custom authentic jerseys so I don't have to replace them. Mine says JUMP ZONE with the #24. Contrary to another poster's comments, doing this is not lame. I will never be cut, traded, or injured. If you order a replica you should be good. I ordered an authentic (whatever they are called now) and things were good until I put it on. Both of the shoulder numbers we visible from the front. I sent it back to N FL Shop and made them reposition the numbers so be forewarned if you go with a top shelf jersey. When you get it in, take a picture and share.