Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Much More Confident About NE Than SF

101 posts in this topic

Posted

Haha, sorry for making you feel unwelcome. I actually thought you were a Pats fan on that post and I had been jawing with one, so you got the full blast. My apologies.

just wait until I really get in to evil topics.

Maybe I'll get one this week. The topic? Keuchly is overrated against the pass. He struggles against the deep middle and for as big and strong as he is weaker guys can out power him while moving to get the ball. Save for when keuchly hugs them

Posted

Maybe I'll get one this week. The topic? Keuchly is overrated against the pass. He struggles against the deep middle and for as big and strong as he is weaker guys can out power him while moving to get the ball. Save for when keuchly hugs them

Thomas Davis & Luke Keuchly combine for arguably the best pass coverage LB duo in the league though. Luke's big knock out of college was coverage if I remember correctly, so he's improved.

Posted

Meh, that's something he does have to improve on. This generation of tight ends is nearly impossible to cover anyways, too many damn basketball players.

Posted

We all know that you can't touch Brady. He's gonna get calls and if he doesn't he's going to whine until he does. 

I'm going to be honest here though - I'm feeling pretty confident in this game. I expected a SF loss and NE win. 

Could see something along the lines of 24-20 panthers

Can I get this week's lottery numbers too please? Thanks in advance!

Posted

We all know that you can't touch Brady. He's gonna get calls and if he doesn't he's going to whine until he does. 

I'm going to be honest here though - I'm feeling pretty confident in this game. I expected a SF loss and NE win. 

Could see something along the lines of 24-20 panthers

Not to toot my own horn....BUT I called it!

1 person likes this