#1 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

http://saintsreport....ml#.UoZT7_kWL1A

Here the tools are crying because Aldon Smith is allowed to play vs them....

And here they are with a 4 page thread on our Monday night game.... they must be scared....

http://saintsreport....1/#.UoZVNPkWL1A

I wonder what there gonna say when we beat New England and they lose to San Francisco?

#2 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

this is the funniest thing a stains fan could ever say: 

"Screw the niners and Smith I just hope we inflict some pain win lose or draw I want to them to know they played the most physical game of the year."

yea a team that runs a reverse of 4th and inches wants to be thought of as a physical team.  a team that throws the ball 3 times to every run, wants to be a physical team.  the only physicality they provide are late, cheap shots.

#3 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

pussies think he was activated just this week to play them, dont even realize he played last week against us.  

#4 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

this is the funniest thing a stains fan could ever say: 

"Screw the niners and Smith I just hope we inflict some pain win lose or draw I want to them to know they played the most physical game of the year."

yea a team that runs a reverse of 4th and inches wants to be thought of as a physical team.  a team that throws the ball 3 times to every run, wants to be a physical team.  the only physicality they provide are late, cheap shots.

I have a feeling the Niners are going to beat the hell out of them physically because we went out there and beat there face in at there own game there going to vent on someone less physical the cheap shot saints! We roughed the Niners up good luckily it looks like they get all of there guys back in time for the taints...

#5 P.I.A

P.I.A

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationRotting slowly in Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

I wouldn't want to be the team we just played. We made mince meat out of Colin k. And basically grilled and served up the 69ers secondary and front four thanks to the running game.

You hear that Alice? Mince meat? Grilled up? Mmmmmmmmmmmm food. Your specialty ;)

#6 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

pussies think he was activated just this week to play them, dont even realize he played last week against us.

The thread was started on October 31 after he was first activated. Lol, moron. You don't have to keep proving how dumb you are, I see it already over and over,

#7 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,686 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

there's a fanbase that hasn't seen a single game we've played this year.  They still think we're the same team that we were two years ago.

#8 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

I wouldn't want to be the team we just played. We made mince meat out of Colin k. And basically grilled and served up the 69ers secondary and front four thanks to the running game.

You hear that Alice? Mince meat? Grilled up? Mmmmmmmmmmmm food. Your specialty ;)

Slow down, don't get yourself too worked up into another mental breakdown.

#9 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

The thread was started on October 31 after he was first activated. Lol, moron. You don't have to keep proving how dumb you are, I see it already over and over,

The link is to the third page of the thread fatass were your boyfriends are crying about him not being suspended yesterday...

#10 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

there's a fanbase that hasn't seen a single game we've played this year. They still think we're the same team that we were two years ago.

Your game against Niners was shown here, so anyone that watched football Sunday afternoon from Texas to Mississippi saw that game. Most were thoroughly unimpressed with Panthers terribly mediocre offense.

#11 P.I.A

P.I.A

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationRotting slowly in Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

Slow down, don't get yourself too worked up into another mental breakdown.

Epic burns brah lol. My mental health is 100%. Btw reading my lounge posts to use as comeback ammo is weak.

#12 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

there's a fanbase that hasn't seen a single game we've played this year.  They still think we're the same team that we were two years ago.

Saints fans memories are like Swiss cheese they remember two years ago but casually forget the SWEEP let the douchnozzles talk we have won two in a row vs them.... and I have a feeling they will be getting broomed again soon....

#13 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

The link is to the third page of the thread fatass were your boyfriends are crying about him not being suspended yesterday...

You mean this comment:

So this piece of trash gets to keep playing.

Way to "protect the shield" RG 0.

KEEP PLAYING, AS CONTINUING TO PLAY

#14 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

heeyyyyyyyy FAT!!!!!!!!!

#15 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

You mean this comment:

So this piece of trash gets to keep playing.

Way to "protect the shield" RG 0.

KEEP PLAYING, AS CONTINUING TO PLAY

as a stains fan, you can call someone else a piece of trash?  hey you want to call someone else FAT while you're at it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.