Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith milestone watch

43 posts in this topic

Posted

fixd

I wish I could sweet chin music your bitter ass so bad. Why are you such a fuging hater all the time? On everything? I seriously don't get what your problem is

3 people like this

Posted

You don't lose your ability to catch passes as you age. The dropped passes is just a minor concentration issue. Cam spreading the ball around is the reason Smith doesn't have a lot of yards this season.

2 people like this

Posted

I wish I could sweet chin music your bitter ass so bad. Why are you such a fuging hater all the time? On everything? I seriously don't get what your problem is

that's not even a controversial statement. that's why your best retort is a threat and not an actual point.

Posted

Well, hopefully Talib isn't covering him all night.

Posted

that's not even a controversial statement. that's why your best retort is a threat and not an actual point.

This isn't even about that one post. Its a culmination of every horrible post you make.

Posted

You don't lose your ability to catch passes as you age. The dropped passes is just a minor concentration issue. Cam spreading the ball around is the reason Smith doesn't have a lot of yards this season.

Sure you do....hand eye coordination doesn't remain a constant

Posted

This isn't even about that one post. Its a culmination of every horrible post you make.

it's not good to repress anger like that

Posted

it's not good to repress anger like that

Not repressed anger. Just calling out bitter tools like I see them.

1 person likes this

Posted

emot-thumbsup.gif

Posted

Can someone look up the number of targets vs catches vs drops vs yards and TD's since Cam became QB? I'm looking for year by year comparisons through Week 10, respectively.

Not exactly what you request....

Targets:

2011-129

2012-138

2013- 135 (on pace)

Receptions:

2011- 79

2012- 73

2013- 74 (on pace)

Yards:

2011-1394

2012-1174

2013- 800 (on pace)

TDs:

2011-7

2012-4

2013- 5 (on pace)

Drops:

2011-7

2012-7

2013- 9 (on pace)

As far as drops vs targets/receptions.....he was in 2010. 8 drops on just 99 targets/46 receptions

I think what stands out the most is the decline of what he does with the ball in his hands.....his YAC and ability to make plays after the catch. Also the fact that he isn't a threat much or asked to go vertical. My 2 cents. He is slower and less dangerous once he has the ball each year of late.

4 people like this

Posted

BOA will go nuts if that happens Monday night.  I know it does not seem likely to happen, but Smitty has beaten the odds many times before.  He deserves to get this at home on this stage.  I hope this happens.  Would be so cool. (By the way, I do not think he will drop any passed Mon)

3 people like this

Posted

I hope that doesn't mean that Cam will be staring him down all night just to hit the record. That's the last thing the Panthers, Cam, or Smitty need.

But to be optimistic, I do hope & pray that there are no drops on Monday from anyone in a black uni. Especially Steve Smith.

2 people like this