Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

per Scott Fowler... Silver pants on MNF

101 posts in this topic

Posted

fug what Scott Fowler says. It's called a smokescreen.

And the people saying we or the players care more about 'fashion' than the game need to stfu. I genuinely don't care which pants are worn. If we come out in silver pants, fug it. Who cares. But the idea of a blackout is awesome and black pants would make it awesomer. Doesn't mean anyone cares less about winning.

1 person likes this

Posted

Chrome helmets and all black unis FTW.

I hate the fact that you can't have alternate helmets. That is so dumb.

Jacksonville has them this year...

Posted

They're not lying... they're trying to make it extra special and memorable. I think they are also trying to fool the players and then get them extra jazzed up when they find the black pants in their lockers. When they wore them last year vs. Denver the players didn't even know about it.

They're going to wear the black pants this year, that is a given. Why wouldn't they in the black out. They will be wearing them. Again, I guarantee it. You're all getting clowned by JR of all people.

Telling everyone that it's gonna be half black and then going all black is by definition a lie. I'm not saying that you're not right about it, I'm just saying it's strange to go about it that way. It makes more sense to not say anything at all until the game.

Posted

Telling everyone that it's gonna be half black and then going all black is by definition a lie. I'm not saying that you're not right about it, I'm just saying it's strange to go about it that way. It makes more sense to not say anything at all until the game.

It's a good natured lie though.... they're always going to veil the uniform poo

Posted

They are tweeting that for fan support, for the fans to wear all-black to blackout BOA.

This is what I feel, they are just trying to get the fans involved! I think the "uniform contest" got the attention of this organization and they are trying to reach out to the fans to show their appreciation.

Posted

I know the last few seasons have been tough, but didn't they have the white out and black out thing the last couple seasons, meaning the Jersey colors?

Maybe I'm crazy, but that's what I've been thinking all along.

Posted

Who gives a fug? They can go out there in teletubbie costume as long as they win.

LOL................that's hilarious.

Posted

You have a point....But a better point: Why do the Panthers org and players care so much about fashion? I've seen a dozen or more players tweet blackout this week.

Getting all the fans in the stadium to wear black is one thing.

Obsessing over the color of pants grown men wear is another.

2 people like this

Posted

CAR6.jpg

What the fug is that

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Aside from the Tinderbox.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jacksonville has them this year...

I thought as part of the safety initiative teams could not have alternate helmets.

And to be fair, I am not sure that even Roger Goodell can bear to watch a Jacksonville game.

Posted

I have a feeling they're going to pull a switcheroo...

2 people like this