#91 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

drew cogdell @DrewTangClan91 14 Nov

Greg Hardy confirms the Panthers are rockin black jerseys with black pants on Monday

@PhilHecken: Carolina Panthers WILL be in all black unis for Mon. Nite game vs. Pats

#92 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,793 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

!!!!

#93 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

I love they way they are hypin up the greatest uniform of all time!! SUPERBOWL!!

#94 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

Whoo

#95 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

With little chance of changing.. that's some bullshit Jerry. Its really not too much to ask.

http://www.charlotte...panthers-a.html

Hey Bleys. Well I am superstitious. Last time they wore black on black not a good result. Lets break the hex and wear them against the saints. And or the playoffs

#96 !stUp

!stUp

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • LocationPlotting Against The Falcons

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

Hey Bleys. Well I am superstitious. Last time they wore black on black not a good result. Lets break the hex and wear them against the saints. And or the playoffs

Somehow I think the"hex" will be on Brady.....

Unexpected+144001.jpg

#97 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

The thought of busting these out on a national stage with the whole world watching is awesome. Now lets go out there and dominate in them.

Don't know why so much was made of an Observer report.

#98 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,656 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

Honestly, if we're talking past record this is a good move. I'm pretty sure our record in black on silver on primetime is really good.

Edit: Oh, nvm then. I'm not really superstitious anyways.

#99 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Getting all the fans in the stadium to wear black is one thing.

Obsessing over the color of pants grown men wear is another.

Lol trying to downplay how excited the players were when they were revealed last year is a pretty foolish task to take on.

And seriously, who do people always put "grown men" into these posts? Is it some fruitless attempt to sound more condescending and "mature"...?

Because all it really does it make it sound like you have more than just pictures of cheerleaders saved to your hard drive.

Is that it Zod? got a nice collection of little boys in tight pants file? Those are okay, right? Theyre not grown afterall.

#100 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,656 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

Lol trying to downplay how excited the players were when they were revealed last year is a pretty foolish task to take on.

And seriously, who do people always put "grown men" into these posts? Is it some fruitless attempt to sound more condescending and "mature"...?

Because all it really does it make it sound like you have more than just pictures of cheerleaders saved to your hard drive.

Is that it Zod? got a nice collection of little boys in tight pants file? Those are okay, right? Theyre not grown afterall.

Shots fired!

Bant incoming!

#101 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Im more interested in our December 22nd game getting flexed to 8:30 PM Sunday night. I have a baby shower I can't get out of at 5 that day. YES, a jack and jill shower. I have to go. Old teammate. I need this game to stay at 1:00 or go to 8:30 which the night game would be best case. With my luck it gets moved to a 4:00 start and I rely on DVR which is hell.

Dibs on free tickets!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.