Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kap fined for face mask grab

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Salt in the wound lol

Posted · Report post

Is that after taxes?

Posted · Report post

On that same play, Coach Jim Harbaugh of the 49ers was screaming to the refs that Klein was also guilty of grabbing the facemask of his QB Kaepernick. I only saw Kaepernick's blatant facemask grab foul, and I think the coach was fabricating a lie to try avoid a loss of yards by getting the refs to call offsetting penalties. His willingness lie reduced my respect for Coach Harbaugh's integrity.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Who was it he grabbed? I do not remember that.

Lol.

Posted · Report post

On that same play, Coach Jim Harbaugh of the 49ers was screaming to the refs that Klein was also guilty of grabbing the facemask of his QB Kaepernick. I only saw Kaepernick's blatant facemask grab foul, and I think the coach was fabricating a lie to try avoid a loss of yards by getting the refs to call offsetting penalties. His willingness lie reduced my respect for Coach Harbaugh's integrity.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that... I wanted to jump through the scream and pop that little ocd tard in the throat when he kept screaming "offsetting".

Posted · Report post

HA

Posted · Report post

His willingness lie reduced my respect for Coach Harbaugh's integrity.

I had little to begin with

Posted · Report post

He is working the refs.  That is what they do. There is no integrity.  It is not a penalty if they do not call it, and it is a penalty if they do--regardless of what actually happened in both cases.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well that's a new one.......fining a QB for a personal foul.............

I doubt you'll see much of those kind of grabs by QBs in the future.......its too easy to break fingers on your throwing hand getting them tied up in the face mask of a charging defender.

What a ditz that guy is.............

Posted · Report post

Lol all head coaches do that

Posted · Report post

Fug Colin Slappadick.

PS- I hope he has the game of his life tomorrow though :lol:

Posted · Report post

i thought his hand got caught..not grabbing

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments