Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

Kap fined for face mask grab

27 posts in this topic

Normally I'd say the fine is over the top but, he. would. not. let. go. He probably held on for 6-7 seconds or longer, while pulling him backwards.

1 person likes this

Is that after taxes?

On that same play, Coach Jim Harbaugh of the 49ers was screaming to the refs that Klein was also guilty of grabbing the facemask of his QB Kaepernick. I only saw Kaepernick's blatant facemask grab foul, and I think the coach was fabricating a lie to try avoid a loss of yards by getting the refs to call offsetting penalties. His willingness lie reduced my respect for Coach Harbaugh's integrity.

4 people like this

Who was it he grabbed? I do not remember that.

Lol.

On that same play, Coach Jim Harbaugh of the 49ers was screaming to the refs that Klein was also guilty of grabbing the facemask of his QB Kaepernick. I only saw Kaepernick's blatant facemask grab foul, and I think the coach was fabricating a lie to try avoid a loss of yards by getting the refs to call offsetting penalties. His willingness lie reduced my respect for Coach Harbaugh's integrity.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that... I wanted to jump through the scream and pop that little ocd tard in the throat when he kept screaming "offsetting".

HA

His willingness lie reduced my respect for Coach Harbaugh's integrity.

I had little to begin with

He is working the refs.  That is what they do. There is no integrity.  It is not a penalty if they do not call it, and it is a penalty if they do--regardless of what actually happened in both cases.

1 person likes this