Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Way Truth Life

Patriots blow out Panthers

251 posts in this topic

I don't know why anyone brings up schedule. This is the f'ing NFL, not C-USA. The gap between 8-0 and 0-8 is pretty damn narrow. 

Either way the op can eat the ass out of a menstruating skunk.

It;s really not as bad as you make it sound.

What?! This dude is saying we have a top 5 qb and the 2nd rated defense in the league but will get blown out? How does that make any sense?

Top 5 QB....1 of the best defenses in the league....top 5 RB core in the league....top 5 FG kickers in the league....strong ST....

a PLAYERS coach but the most important part and the reason we get blown out......Rivera does not game plan properly against good teams or even poor teams IE Buffalo, has horrible clock management skills and ZERO ability to adjust the game plan effectively during the game. That is why the Panthers will lose by double digits in the 4th quarter.

I hate it, but it has been happening for 3 years.  What has changed that will prevent it from happening on Monday night?

I'd like to think I did my part ridicule him.

Ridicule?

I thought you were queefing.

OP is still a Cun t and should suck a bag of dicks for making this thread.

YOU!! The idiot ORIGINAL POSTER.......

ahhh....acronyms....should have known....middle school kids are really cool. OMG  LOL  

I think we'll win.

That said, if you are allowed to our team can win, then you should be allowed to think we can lose. No big.

Ridicule?

I thought you were queefing.

No, which is surprising because as big of a pussy as you are, one would expect you to know the difference. 

2 people like this

the only thing more retarded than the OP is the fact that this thread reached 14 pages.

If they really want to win the panthers can steamroll the Pats.