Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patriots blow out Panthers

251 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This thread is dissapoint.

Posted · Report post

So we're in the playoff hunt with a good record for the first time in years and all you can think to say is we're gonna get blown out? Sheesh. I understand the cautious approach to this team after we've been burned so many times, but have some damn pride. Enjoy the wins we've had and stop being such a debby downer.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

I'm one of the most pessimistic mother fuckers around here and I say it'll be close, win or lose.

Statistically we're top five in all of the important defensive categories. Our D-line is monstrous, our secondary is tough and physical.

You're out of your god damn mind if you think we get blown out in a statement game at home in primetime.

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

This time last year I was thinking about draft picks.   That's pretty much all I have to say on the matter.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Some people don't believe defenses in 2013 can actually hold teams to 15 points. They still think cause the offense aint putting up 27 on a average no way we can defeat a team that can

Let me guess, this thread will be re-made before the Saints game right?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How you doin'?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm tellin ya, we're gonna control the clock for way too long for the Pats to use all of their weapons. They simply don't have enough beef, the losses of Wilfork, Mayo (even if he was rated lowly by PFF) are going to be huge, I think this is the game we'll see Deangelo, Stewart, and Tolbert all blow up.

Posted · Report post

Whiny Total Loser

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

a pessimistic life must suck.

Posted · Report post

Essentially the Pats are 2-2 vs winning teams..     Panthers are  1-2?  About to be 2-2...  while the Pats fall to 2-3.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

This thread is just a downer. Who wants to sit around thinking that we're going to get blown out and we're stuck with a terrible coach? Not Panther fans.