49 replies to this topic

#31 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,902 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Jordan needs to sit him down and explain how to win championships.

100% he gets over 100M, and he's worth every penny.  I just hope he leaves room for top tier talent around him.

#32 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,307 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

The NFL has 32 teams only 14 have franchise qbs and that's debatable. .Cams going to get paid by us or some other team and he will be the highest paid player in the league.

bet on it.

#33 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,759 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Cam gonna get paid big money. I just hope he doesn't pull a Flacco. We need to resign a couple guys on the defensive side too.

#34 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,235 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

Why? Caps have increased since the new CBA went into effect. In the next 2 years the cap shoots up and each team has to spend that amount at some point.

If Cam continues to play at a high level, the market will call for 22M+/yr.

The question is - will Cam pull a Manning or a Brady? Manning always took the max. Brady was always willing to take less than the max. 

Because to think that a player can feasibly demand a 120 million dollar pay increase is absurd. No level of play can warrant that. But hey, don't take my word for it, it's just the guys in the league saying it.

If this team gives him 22mil or more lol than hahaha at us we're morons.

#35 mc52beast

mc52beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

My question is does Gettleman want Cam after 2014? We know he prefers pocket passers, so maybe we let Cam go and find someone else? Probably not, but it's worth thinking about...

#36 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • 2,331 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

nfl_r_ron-rivera_mb_300x300.jpg  River Boat Ron and Cam may be together for a long time. Could be a long term winning duo..

#37 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,184 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

I don't even want to think about anything other than winning.

Call it tunnel vision, I don't care. It feel like its been a lifetime since were were in this position with an awesome prime time game in a few days. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this and not think about potential bad situations. I've had enough Panther hardships over the past few years, I'm not going to contemplate losing Cam

I trust in Gettleman. I believe at the end of the day, we will be a consistent contender with or without my favorite players. That's all that matters to me and all I can do as a fan.

..back to my Madden 25 Panther marathon

#38 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,248 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Would like to see us offer Cam an 8-10 year contract for 120 million this offseason so we can be put at ease on that front and just start to build around the core and depth.... with the franchise QB in place we have a decade window to try and win a title or two. Your window mostly stays open as long as that guy and the coach are in place. I think Cam is one half of that puzzle.

#39 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

My question is does Gettleman want Cam after 2014? We know he prefers pocket passers, so maybe we let Cam go and find someone else? Probably not, but it's worth thinking about...

Dear god, no it is not

#40 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Dear god, NO it is not

#41 Miiikey

Miiikey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationSun Diego

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

They're gonna pay Cam, and rightly so. He deserves it, and we can do a lot here. He won't ask for absurd money, considering the endorsements he can get anyway.. clothing line, etc.

#42 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 3,062 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

6 year  125M

#43 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

crazy how writers think they can create the market value

#44 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,248 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I do think Cam is going to want paid mightily and anyone saying he won't break our backs with what he wants money wise might be being favorably naive. I think he's going to want paid like the top talent in the game..... and I think JR will do it. Yes, I think Newton will for a time be the highest paid QB in the league, until the Redskins one up us with their guy bc zommmmg Daniel Snyder thinks he has his own superstar in that whine bag out of Baylor.

#45 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Cam will get around 16 million I'm guessing...He wants to win and I think it was good it took him two years to start winning....watching other players around him restructure their contracts for the benefit of the Team....He does not like to lose and does not want to break the bank to just get paid and keep losing...he wants a superbowl, wants to be an MVP....wants to be mentioned as one of the greats....not oh man he could of been one of the greats if he had more talent around him.....He'll keep it reasonable and I'm sure The GMan will discuss this at length with him.....him and MJ are buddies and MJ did the same type of thing at times, if he wants to create a legacy he will keep a level head and make sure they get some more pieces around him to get him to the promised land....KEEP POUNDING!!!!!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com