Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

will Brandon Williams suit up Monday?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

With Hartsock out (which is a big loss blocking BTW) will we see Williams suited up? If so do you think he will see any action or just special teams?

Posted

Probably

Posted

I'd love to see him utilized in play action. Maybe chip a d end and go deep a few times.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope so.  If D. Thomas of the broncos can have a coming out party, so should Williams and monday night is perfect.  Like a 80yd td in the first qtr, i would prob break things..

1 person likes this

Posted

I had almost forgotten about Brandon. I love his potential, but I hope he's been practicing on his blocking.

Posted

Rivera said in the last presser that he will. Riverboat is pretty honest during his press conferences. I actually enjoy listening to him.

2 people like this

Posted

I'd love to see him utilized in play action. Maybe chip a d end and go deep a few times.

Rivera said he is taking most of the first team snaps now during practice. So he will most likely be starting.

2 people like this

Posted

Richie Brockel's role will no doubt grow because of Hartsock's injury.

2 people like this

Posted

i'm predicting brandon williams gets a TD this game. pats will be so focused on trying (and failing) to stop olsen and smitty that they won't be paying attention to the new guy.

1 person likes this

Posted

patriots don't want no thighs for dinner.

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm predicting brandon williams gets a TD this game. pats will be so focused on trying (and failing) to stop olsen and smitty that they won't be paying attention to the new guy.

It seems like for years we've seen a no name receiving threat have a monster game against our secondary. There's something special about this year and just imagine if williams can play to his potential. With cam's focus on the shorter passing game this year, he might be exactly what we need.

1 person likes this

Posted

It seems like for years we've seen a no name receiving threat have a monster game against our secondary. There's something special about this year and just imagine if williams can play to his potential. With cam's focus on the shorter passing game this year, he might be exactly what we need.

red zone threat ftw!
1 person likes this