#1 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

"If we don't have your respect before the game, we're going to get it from you afterwards," Mitchell said as he looked ahead to Monday night's showdown against New England. "Teams have slept on us earlier in the year. You seen the turnovers we're getting. You've seen the yards we're allowing.

"That's not by accident. We've been doing this since … training camp. It's no way you can call it a fluke."

The numbers don't lie. Carolina ranks fourth in the NFL against the pass, allowing 201.3 yards a game. But that often gets overlooked by the run defense ranked No. 2 and the players up front making sacks.

"They're never going to give us credit for what we're doing," Munnerlyn said. "I feel like we're the best secondary in the NFL. We're No. 4 right now in pass defense, but they're never going to give us credit because we don't have those top name guys other guys have."

http://espn.go.com/b...ves-respect-too

Here are passing offenses faced by "best secondary in NFL". Lol
Seattle 24th - LOST
Buffalo 29th - LOST
Giants 14th
Arizona 19th - LOST
Minnesota 25th
St Louis 20th
Tampa Bay 30th
Atlanta 6th (without its best receiver only had 6 incomplete passes, only two bc of secondary, front seven had other 4)
SF 32nd

In contrast, Saints faced 6th ranked ATL with a fully loaded offense, 8th Chicago away and with Cutler, 13th Dallas and 19th Cardinals who they completely shut down an embarrassed. Both secondaries have 9 INTs and Saints is also a bunch of unknown players.

So facing tougher Passing offenses, the 3rd ranked Saints Passing Defense is just carrying on like they have been there before, meanwhile, the 4th ranked Panthers Passing Defense has one of its more average players begging for respect and claiming to be the best while facing easier competition. So it seems the players are just as delusional as the fans.

#2 Trenches

Trenches

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

Rob Gronkowski - THE BEST tightend and offensive weapon in football

Aaron Dobson's ceiling = an elite Randy Moss/Rice mix

Danny Amendola healthy, EVERYTHING better then Wes Welker, an upgrade.  Bill doesn't downgrade, he upgrades

Shane Vereen healthy > Danny Woodhead, and its not even close.  once again Bill doesn't downgrade he upgrades

Kenbrell Thompkin's ceiling = Tom is going to make him a star, remember the Saint's game at the last second

Julian Edelman - can do everything Wes can, then go back deep to kill you on punt returns

Josh Boyce - an unused and unwrapped burner and vertical threat with great hands

TOM BRADY - a quarterback unlike San Fran has ever faced this year

#3 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Rob Gronkowski - THE BEST tightend and offensive weapon in football
Aaron Dobson's ceiling = an elite Randy Moss/Rice mix
Danny Amendola healthy, EVERYTHING better then Wes Welker, an upgrade. Bill doesn't downgrade, he upgrades
Shane Vereen healthy > Danny Woodhead, and its not even close. once again Bill doesn't downgrade he upgrades
Kenbrell Thompkin's ceiling = Tom is going to make him a star, remember the Saint's game at the last second
Julian Edelman - can do everything Wes can, then go back deep to kill you on punt returns
Josh Boyce - an unused and unwrapped burner and vertical threat with great hands
TOM BRADY - a quarterback unlike San Fran has ever faced this year

Gronk is not better than Graham and only has the receiving record because we pulled a Graham out of Panthers game since it was a blowout, and a pats in their blowout game, instead of kneeling to end game, throw a 20 yard pass to Gronk to top Graham's total and steal record. Two years since then have shown without doubt who is the better TE, well at least to everyone out of NE

Amendola better than Welker? You must not have any access to stats, and that's when Amendola is not injured.

That last second grab happened with Galette being held, on a drive where they counted a ball bouncing on the field as complete. Also they were letting Pat secondary keep contact 10+ yards down the field. Pats playing a ton better right now, but they stole that game from Saints.

#4 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,328 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

wow! The AFC all star team is going to be all Pats! Best team evarrrrrr!!!

#5 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

wow! The AFC all star team is going to be all Pats! Best team evarrrrrr!!!

Oh look, the guy that for the second time isn't going to read or comment on my threads or post! At least you made it 24 hours before making a liar of yourself last time. Sad sad sad

#6 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

trenches in a fat thread.  jesus, this is like a dipshit on fugtard hate crime.  when you guys type, do you wear your special helmets in case you accidentally use a big-boy word and have a resultant seizure?

#7 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

trenches in a fat thread. jesus, this is like a dipshit on fugtard hate crime. when you guys type, do you wear your special helmets in case you accidentally use a big-boy word and have a resultant seizure?

Resultant as an adjective?

When then uneducated trying to sound smart goes wrong!

#8 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Resultant as an adjective?

When then uneducated trying to sound smart goes wrong!

my iq is higher than your credibility, slum lord.  don't you have to go find more obscenely expensive trinkets to claim you own?

#9 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

my iq is higher than your credibility, slum lord. don't you have to go find more obscenely expensive trinkets to claim you own?

I guess I would be a little defensive too if I tried to sound smart and made a fool of myself also. I doubt you want to compar IQs, but I have my Wechsler Adult Intelligence results ready if you want to put some money on it?

#10 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

I guess I would be a little defensive too if I tried to sound smart and made a fool of myself also. I doubt you want to compar IQs, but I have my Wechsler Adult Intelligence results ready if you want to put some money on it?

did your wechsler adult intelligence results teach you how to spell compare?

stop pretending you're important and actually do something in life.  it might cure your obvious, severe insecurity complex.

your own fanbase wants nothing to do with you.  does that clue you in to anything at all about your personality or how you carry yourself?

#11 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Gronk is better than Graham.

#12 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

did your wechsler adult intelligence results teach you how to spell compare?

stop pretending you're important and actually do something in life. it might cure your obvious, severe insecurity complex.

your own fanbase wants nothing to do with you. does that clue you in to anything at all about your personality or how you carry yourself?

Didn't think you would back up the nonsense you type, I was even going to give you 10-1 on the bet, my $1000 to your $100. But yeah, I don't do anything in life? Whatever that means. Oh and thanks for derailing my thread with all your "resultant" posts.

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,328 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

that's worth at least 3 paragraphs full of handpicked stats, pulled from individual games, to prove how much you fail.

#14 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Well, Olsen is clearly better than both of them combined, so you got me there.

#15 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

This what most analysts say

1. Jimmy Graham is the best TE in the NFL – Sorry Rob Gronkowski loyalists, but Jimmy Graham is the best tight end in football. Maybe the great debate will be rekindled once Gronk returns to the field, but right now Graham is on a different level than the rest of the competition. Through three weeks in the season, Graham has even put up better numbers (23 catches, 358 yards and four touchdowns) than every wide receiver not named Julio Jones. He’s also put up more receiving yards (313) over the past two games than any tight end in a two-week span in NFL history. His impact on the Saints’ offense is almost incomparable, and it wouldn’t even surprise me if he broke Gronk’s tight end record of 17 receiving touchdowns in a season.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013...other-thoughts/

Here is a thread with fans from many different teams

http://profootballsp...take-your-pick/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com