Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers secondary best in NFL...well according to Munnerlyn

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Rob Gronkowski is the best tightend in football, the best ALL-AROUND tightend in football and everybody that doesn't even follow football knows that lol. I think he is the best tightend of all time.

Mmmm yeah it is. Wait what?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I remember that article. It was right before Graham embarrassed himself against the Pats, when he got shut down, then quit by the 4th qtr. 

Now that gronk is back, there won't be another mention of Graham as the best te.

This what most analysts say

1. Jimmy Graham is the best TE in the NFL – Sorry Rob Gronkowski loyalists, but Jimmy Graham is the best tight end in football. Maybe the great debate will be rekindled once Gronk returns to the field, but right now Graham is on a different level than the rest of the competition. Through three weeks in the season, Graham has even put up better numbers (23 catches, 358 yards and four touchdowns) than every wide receiver not named Julio Jones. He’s also put up more receiving yards (313) over the past two games than any tight end in a two-week span in NFL history. His impact on the Saints’ offense is almost incomparable, and it wouldn’t even surprise me if he broke Gronk’s tight end record of 17 receiving touchdowns in a season.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/09/peyton-manning-looks-primed-for-fifth-mvp-jimmy-graham-is-best-tight-end-in-nfl-and-other-thoughts/

Here is a thread with fans from many different teams

http://profootballspot.com/topic/5362-gronkowski-vs-graham-take-your-pick/

Posted · Report post

When Gronk isn't injured or doing something stupid off the field he is the most productive TE I've seen in my years. Graham is less of a headache it would seem but he's starting to show injury concerns as well. Both of them will have shorter careers than expected.

Posted · Report post

gronk has a long way to go before he can be considered better than Gonzo, and personally I don't think he's going to make it.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so someone thinks Amendola and Edelman are better than Welker?  seriously?

Panther fans have to be flattered Fat keeps riding the Panthers dick so much

Posted · Report post

that's worth at least 3 paragraphs full of handpicked stats, pulled from individual games, to prove how much you fail.

that would be a neat trick considering the Patriots totally took Graham out of the game by covering him with a cornerback that is five inches shorter than him

Posted · Report post

slowest panthers fans ever...

Posted · Report post

This thread is like a bunch of South Park characters inherited Saved By the Bell stereotypes and jumped into a mosh pit.

Posted · Report post

This thread is like a bunch of South Park characters inherited Saved By the Bell stereotypes and jumped into a mosh pit.

That makes you Timmy Timmy timmah

Posted · Report post

alice has jumped the shark. it was inevitable

Posted · Report post

Fat has ruined the smack forum to just take a dump on Fat forum.  We need him to be gone before people who can talk real smack will show up.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

That's why he is the only person I have on ignore.

1 person likes this