Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints game

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Jesus Alice, the 49ers never "drove" on us other than their first drive of the game.  Both of their possessions where they scored points were from a Cam interception, and a dumbass ST TO where we BLOCKED a fuging punt, yet somehow still gave it to them within FG range.

Both of those TOs immediately put them in FG range, and they proceeded to kick FGs.  They earned 3 points off our defense all day long and the mighty Vernon Davis played the first half and had one catch for a gargantuan 2 yards... which shouldn't have been a catch anyways--it was probably the most obvious fumble I've ever seen.

Watch the fuging games you tard.

Can't--he's too living la vida tapeworm off of the poor and whatever ridiculous bullshit dujour he spews this week to try to seem important.  He matters about as much as a wet fart, and of course he has no photographic evidence he was even at the game today. 

Posted

♪ fatty fatty no friends 

Posted

It's ultimately all about hits for the website here, whether its Dat Alice, or some other dipshit spewing random mouth diarrhea.

Rinse, and repeat.

Posted

Can't--he's too living la vida tapeworm off of the poor and whatever ridiculous bullshit dujour he spews this week to try to seem important.  He matters about as much as a wet fart, and of course he has no photographic evidence he was even at the game today. 

Can't believe that anyone on here still actually believes that Fat Pat is anywhere close to the persona that he tries to portray.

He tries to make you believe he has money and expensive posessions....yet, he NEVER posts a picture with said posessions that contains himself.

He is a fraud and a liar....plain and simple.  And worse than that....he is nothing more than a real estate agent.  The one profession that takes less skill than a fry cook.

Posted

Here are results of 49ers 9 drives:

6 were 3 and outs

1 was 5 plays with 12 yards net

3 turnovers for 17 Pts

-11 yards drive for TD

-22 yard for TD

-43.yards on touchback for FG

1 non turnover drive for FG going 49 yards, longest drive

Saints defense allowed 11 first downs compared to 10 for Panthers, but rushed for more and defended the run better while keep another team under 200 yards of total offense. I think the defense did great!

The Saints were at home. You guys wouldn't pull this poo off in San Fran.

Posted

You guys are acting like the colts didnt go to candle stick and rip the niners a new ass!! You guys aren't the first to beat them at home so shut up!!! Then the colts go and get blown out to the rams at home! It's any given Sunday in the nfl and every win won't be easy! I bet if you guys are awarded the same call tonight against New England this forum would be all for it as long as you guys win huh! Panther fans are a fuggin joke! I hate you guys more than Atlanta these days

Posted

I hate you guys more than Atlanta these days

And yet you signed up to join the group on this board. Masochist much?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

You guys are acting like the colts didnt go to candle stick and rip the niners a new ass!! You guys aren't the first to beat them at home so shut up!!! Then the colts go and get blown out to the rams at home! It's any given Sunday in the nfl and every win won't be easy! I bet if you guys are awarded the same call tonight against New England this forum would be all for it as long as you guys win huh! Panther fans are a fuggin joke! I hate you guys more than Atlanta these days

You are the biggest fugging pussy butch this smack forum has ever seen LMAO. Weren't you the dumbass saying the saints were gonna steamroll the 9ers? You guys needed a bullshit RTP call and a last second field goal to get the win in the FEMA Dome. fug you Cajun retards.

1 person likes this

Posted

way to barely escape the #32 pass offense at home.  congrats saints and thanks refs

Posted

Doesn't matter how you win. Tell that to the chiefs who haven't played anyone until last night. Beat Dallas by one point at home and barely escaped many back up quarterbacks. You all are idiots and i will be back to laugh at you fug tards after you get embarrassed tonight! Hahhaha

Posted

And by stating that the niners have the last ranked passing offense you're discrediting your win on the road idiot. If thats the case shouldn't you have won by more with your number one ranked defense that lost to Arizona? Lmao

Posted

Doesn't matter how you win. Tell that to the chiefs who haven't played anyone until last night. Beat Dallas by one point at home and barely escaped many back up quarterbacks. You all are idiots and i will be back to laugh at you fug tards after you get embarrassed tonight! Hahhaha

Doesn't matter how you win? Tell that to your tubby fugin sidekick Alicejandra who posts thread after thread about "how we win". Saint fans are clueless shrimp boat deck hands.

2 people like this