#31 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

I see a whole lotta contact with the shoulders and a whole lotta stretching by his ostrich neck. terrible call.

Penalty: For unnecessary roughness: Loss of 15 yards. The player may be disqualified if the action is judged by theofficial(s) to be flagrant.
Note: If in doubt about a roughness call or potentially dangerous tactics, the covering official(s) should always call unnecessary roughness.
(B)
Prohibited contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture is:
(1)
Forcibly hitting the defenseless player's head or neck area with the helmet, facemask, forearm, or shoulder, regardless of whether the defensive player also uses his arms to tackle the defenseless player by encircling or grasping him;

So you only see his shoulder hitting Brees head? Well if that wasn't part of the rule, you could have a point.

Also, on next two possession! Kaepernick was 3 and out, actually lost yardage, and Saints drove down for two scores on next two poss,, so why is it a definite they lose if penalty wasn't called?

#32 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

New Orleans loses this game if it was in San Francisco. We beat them in their house. They were on a 5 game win streak and coming off a bye. Kaeps sorry as couldn't score a TD on our D in HIS fuging house.

Well his two TDs were for a combined 33 yards, given a short field of 20 or less three times. I bet he does a little better, it also helped you had one receiver to cover after a Davis went out 3rd score. With Davis they drove for scores 3 of 5 drives, without Davis, nothing, coincidence!?

#33 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,939 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

Well his two TDs were for a combined 33 yards, given a short field of 20 or less three times. I bet he does a little better, it also helped you had one receiver to cover after a Davis went out 3rd score. With Davis they drove for scores 3 of 5 drives, without Davis, nothing, coincidence!?

They drove for field goals you fat woman. No TDs, in their fuging house. You guys had to kick a last minute gift field goal in your house to eek out the win.

#34 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

Quit trying to prove your team is better than ours by merit of how each played against the 49ers. You're just making yourself out to be an idiot.

The 9ers couldn't do poo with or without VD against our D. The only time they really "drove"was the first drive of the game. Other than that, nada.

Meanwhile, the Taints gave up 20 to them, AT HOME. So by using your logic, we're the better defense if you're going by points allowed.

Sent from my SGH-T999

#35 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,360 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Jesus Alice, the 49ers never "drove" on us other than their first drive of the game.  Both of their other possessions where they scored points were from a Cam interception, and a dumbass ST TO where we BLOCKED a fuging punt, yet somehow still gave it to them within FG range.

Both of those TOs immediately put them in FG range, and they proceeded to kick FGs.  They earned 3 points off our defense all day long and the mighty Vernon Davis played the first half and had one catch for a gargantuan 2 yards... which shouldn't have been a catch anyways--it was probably the most obvious fumble I've ever seen.

Watch the fuging games you tard.

#36 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

Here are results of 49ers 9 drives:
6 were 3 and outs
1 was 5 plays with 12 yards net

3 turnovers for 17 Pts
-11 yards drive for TD
-22 yard for TD
-43.yards on touchback for FG

1 non turnover drive for FG going 49 yards, longest drive

Saints defense allowed 11 first downs compared to 10 for Panthers, but rushed for more and defended the run better while keep another team under 200 yards of total offense. I think the defense did great!

#37 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Jesus Alice, the 49ers never "drove" on us other than their first drive of the game.  Both of their possessions where they scored points were from a Cam interception, and a dumbass ST TO where we BLOCKED a fuging punt, yet somehow still gave it to them within FG range.

Both of those TOs immediately put them in FG range, and they proceeded to kick FGs.  They earned 3 points off our defense all day long and the mighty Vernon Davis played the first half and had one catch for a gargantuan 2 yards... which shouldn't have been a catch anyways--it was probably the most obvious fumble I've ever seen.

Watch the fuging games you tard.

Can't--he's too living la vida tapeworm off of the poor and whatever ridiculous bullshit dujour he spews this week to try to seem important.  He matters about as much as a wet fart, and of course he has no photographic evidence he was even at the game today. 

#38 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,775 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

♪ fatty fatty no friends 

#39 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,408 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

It's ultimately all about hits for the website here, whether its Dat Alice, or some other dipshit spewing random mouth diarrhea.

Rinse, and repeat.

#40 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,752 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

Can't--he's too living la vida tapeworm off of the poor and whatever ridiculous bullshit dujour he spews this week to try to seem important.  He matters about as much as a wet fart, and of course he has no photographic evidence he was even at the game today. 

Can't believe that anyone on here still actually believes that Fat Pat is anywhere close to the persona that he tries to portray.

He tries to make you believe he has money and expensive posessions....yet, he NEVER posts a picture with said posessions that contains himself.

He is a fraud and a liar....plain and simple.  And worse than that....he is nothing more than a real estate agent.  The one profession that takes less skill than a fry cook.

#41 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,939 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

Here are results of 49ers 9 drives:
6 were 3 and outs
1 was 5 plays with 12 yards net

3 turnovers for 17 Pts
-11 yards drive for TD
-22 yard for TD
-43.yards on touchback for FG

1 non turnover drive for FG going 49 yards, longest drive

Saints defense allowed 11 first downs compared to 10 for Panthers, but rushed for more and defended the run better while keep another team under 200 yards of total offense. I think the defense did great!

The Saints were at home. You guys wouldn't pull this poo off in San Fran.

#42 ImagineDAT_1963

ImagineDAT_1963

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

You guys are acting like the colts didnt go to candle stick and rip the niners a new ass!! You guys aren't the first to beat them at home so shut up!!! Then the colts go and get blown out to the rams at home! It's any given Sunday in the nfl and every win won't be easy! I bet if you guys are awarded the same call tonight against New England this forum would be all for it as long as you guys win huh! Panther fans are a fuggin joke! I hate you guys more than Atlanta these days

#43 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

I hate you guys more than Atlanta these days

And yet you signed up to join the group on this board. Masochist much?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#44 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,939 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:30 AM

You guys are acting like the colts didnt go to candle stick and rip the niners a new ass!! You guys aren't the first to beat them at home so shut up!!! Then the colts go and get blown out to the rams at home! It's any given Sunday in the nfl and every win won't be easy! I bet if you guys are awarded the same call tonight against New England this forum would be all for it as long as you guys win huh! Panther fans are a fuggin joke! I hate you guys more than Atlanta these days

You are the biggest fugging pussy butch this smack forum has ever seen LMAO. Weren't you the dumbass saying the saints were gonna steamroll the 9ers? You guys needed a bullshit RTP call and a last second field goal to get the win in the FEMA Dome. fug you Cajun retards.

#45 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,398 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

way to barely escape the #32 pass offense at home.  congrats saints and thanks refs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com