• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46 ImagineDAT_1963

ImagineDAT_1963

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

Doesn't matter how you win. Tell that to the chiefs who haven't played anyone until last night. Beat Dallas by one point at home and barely escaped many back up quarterbacks. You all are idiots and i will be back to laugh at you fug tards after you get embarrassed tonight! Hahhaha

#47 ImagineDAT_1963

ImagineDAT_1963

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

And by stating that the niners have the last ranked passing offense you're discrediting your win on the road idiot. If thats the case shouldn't you have won by more with your number one ranked defense that lost to Arizona? Lmao

#48 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,503 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Doesn't matter how you win. Tell that to the chiefs who haven't played anyone until last night. Beat Dallas by one point at home and barely escaped many back up quarterbacks. You all are idiots and i will be back to laugh at you fug tards after you get embarrassed tonight! Hahhaha

Doesn't matter how you win? Tell that to your tubby fugin sidekick Alicejandra who posts thread after thread about "how we win". Saint fans are clueless shrimp boat deck hands.

#49 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

Doesn't matter how you win? Tell that to your tubby fugin sidekick Alicejandra who posts thread after thread about "how we win". Saint fans are clueless shrimp boat deck hands.

Ha you think they have jobs?

#50 Louie

Louie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

So a muffed punt by Saints, an unforced error that led to 7

A pick six turned into a touch back that negated 7 point and led to 3, a 10 point swing

An interception leaving a short fields

So the fact all but 3 points came off turnovers, 2 of them by mistakes of Saints players that were not forced by 49ers is a game the 49 ers shot themselves in foot?

Look at the great panthers defensive numbers against 49ers, 49ers averaged more run yards per carry against Panthers than Saints,
22 caries for 81 yards with 24 on one run comes out to 3.7 yards per care against Saints def
24 carries for 104 comes to 4.4 yards per carry against Panthers def (Gore was 5.1 per carry)

On the other hand, Saints ran for 92 on 23 carries for 4.0 YPC , while Panthers 109 yards on 31 carries for 3.5 YPC

So Saints a Run DEF was better and so was their Run OFF! We don't need to pull out passing numbers, no comparison on passing OFF

You know, all this trying to compare what one team did vs. another team is a waste of time and makes you look like a fool. Really, the only thing that matters is when the Panthers play the Saints. Until then, instead of wasting your time trying to extrapolate the Saints Offense vs. the 49ers Defense vs, what the Panther did to the 49ers is silly. We will see who is better than who on December 8th. Tell Brees to buckle up his chin strap and get ready.

#51 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

You know, all this trying to compare what one team did vs. another team is a waste of time and makes you look like a fool. Really, the only thing that matters is when the Panthers play the Saints. Until then, instead of wasting your time trying to extrapolate the Saints Offense vs. the 49ers Defense vs, what the Panther did to the 49ers is silly. We will see who is better than who on December 8th. Tell Brees to buckle up his chin strap and get ready.

Fat is convinced he can actually control the result of the game by posting a relentless amount of worthless stats and game comparisons.

Saint lose to Jets, Jets get blown out by Bills.  Saints are terrible, that sounds about right, doesn't it?

#52 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

And by stating that the niners have the last ranked passing offense you're discrediting your win on the road idiot. If thats the case shouldn't you have won by more with your number one ranked defense that lost to Arizona? Lmao

I'm sure you realize I was addressing your CH-alter, Fat.

#53 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

alright, so you are not Fat.  Fat kept degrading the quality of our win over the 9ers because they were they #32 ranked pass offense.

#54 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

Can't--he's too living la vida tapeworm off of the poor and whatever ridiculous bullshit dujour he spews this week to try to seem important. He matters about as much as a wet fart, and of course he has no photographic evidence he was even at the game today.

Don't usually take pictures of the game, but this is my view

1455897_228793280616157_1079825655_n.jpg

#55 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

Can't believe that anyone on here still actually believes that Fat Pat is anywhere close to the persona that he tries to portray.

He tries to make you believe he has money and expensive posessions....yet, he NEVER posts a picture with said posessions that contains himself.

He is a fraud and a liar....plain and simple. And worse than that....he is nothing more than a real estate agent. The one profession that takes less skill than a fry cook.

Oh yeah, you're still mad. Not my fault you're the ugly guy from Eastbound and Down. Actually I am more than RE agent, 90% of my income comes from my property management company and my rental properties, my commissions are more like my toy fund. So what is it exactly I lied about? Before it was removed someone posted the addresses of all 9 of my properties so I'm sure you can easily find them, Yet This is a conversation about Saints game and y'all always want to make it personal, but then complain when I play along and post stuff like my title to my Bentley of Ferrari to show I wasn't lying' so it's kinda strange.

#56 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

shameful shameful, at least to people who played the game:

http://www.49ers.com...97-eb06c6916b64

#57 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

Don't usually take pictures of the game, but this is my view

1455897_228793280616157_1079825655_n.jpg

thought you were so stinking rich?  these are your seats?  pathetic.  all of my seats are better than these and I'm supposedly one of the huddle poors!

fraud

#58 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

thought you were so stinking rich? these are your seats? pathetic. all of my seats are better than these and I'm supposedly one of the huddle poors!

fraud

The suites are tucked In under the plaza. I love the view, but we also have an inside with kitchen and sofa and multiple TVs with a full stock of food and drinks. But yeah, suites suck, but all my poor family could afford.

#59 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

with a full stock of food

we had no doubt there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com