Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fug you drew brees

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

49ers losing gave the Panthers the #1 wild card. The Panthers still have the 2 division games to over take the Saints. But putting distance between them and other wild card contenders is important.

Saints losing and a division title is the #1 priority(period).

Posted · Report post

Jimmy BITCH Graham sucks

Posted · Report post

This was really a win-win game for us given the playoff implications, but seriously, does any Saints fan think that call on Brees should have been a penalty? I'm all for protecting a QB from dangerous hits, but what is a defender supposed to do when Brees has his little p*ssy underhand tosses he does to avoid a sack. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Even if ruled a fumble, who says they would have won you dumb@sses?  Kap would have gone 3 and out, saints get ball back and score.  I bet if the same thing happened to Cam you'd be crying a different tune.

Whine all you like, at least we can beat the cardinals.   :P

We'll see who the better team is, cause your phantom defense hasn't even played anyone decent on offense yet.  The only top 10 offense you will see all season is the saints.  I bet Brady kicks your ass tomorrow night.

Posted · Report post

Even if ruled a fumble, who says they would have won you dumb@sses?  Kap would have gone 3 and out, saints get ball back and score.  I bet if the same thing happened to Cam you'd be crying a different tune.

Whine all you like, at least we can beat the cardinals.   :P

We'll see who the better team is, cause your phantom defense hasn't even played anyone decent on offense yet.  The only top 10 offense you will see all season is the saints.  I bet Brady kicks your ass tomorrow night.

oh the irony of that name while you are posting in this thread

lmao

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

That gif is gold. The taints have been a gif gold mine this season.

Posted · Report post

Robryanugh.gif

Posted · Report post

Saints losing and a division title is the #1 priority(period).

Sure it is a priority for the players.  But realistically getting a wild card and a playoff spot is just as important for the fans.

Posted · Report post

Pretty bad call by ref.

The rules say otherwise.

Penalty: For unnecessary roughness: Loss of 15 yards. The player may be disqualified if the action is judged by theofficial(s) to be flagrant.
Note: If in doubt about a roughness call or potentially dangerous tactics, the covering official(s) should always call unnecessary roughness.
(b)
Prohibited contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture is:
(1)
Forcibly hitting the defenseless player's head or neck area with the helmet, facemask, forearm, or shoulder, regardless of whether the defensive player also uses his arms to tackle the defenseless player by encircling or grasping him;

Posted · Report post

The rules say otherwise.

Penalty: For unnecessary roughness: Loss of 15 yards. The player may be disqualified if the action is judged by theofficial(s) to be flagrant.
Note: If in doubt about a roughness call or potentially dangerous tactics, the covering official(s) should always call unnecessary roughness.
( B)
Prohibited contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture is:
(1)
Forcibly hitting the defenseless player's head or neck area with the helmet, facemask, forearm, or shoulder, regardless of whether the defensive player also uses his arms to tackle the defenseless player by encircling or grasping him;

The upper chest is not the neck you faggot

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

The upper chest is not the neck you faggot

he thinks it is largely because he hasn't seen his own neck since birth.

2 people like this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments