Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have to accept the fact that a WC is our only real shot at the playoffs.

149 posts in this topic

Posted

i ate tacos for lunch today, gonna go take a picture of a big steaming watering poop and post the picture as a new thread

still will be better than OP

1 person likes this

Posted

Talk about a reincarnated PantherTrain34..

Funny you mentioned this. I've been thinking for awhile that he is, in fact, Panther Train with a new name. Same writing style, same propensity to start threads just to get his opinion out there, etc.

It's him.

2 people like this

Posted

I love it how people try to be "realistic" and tell us what the future holds.

Bitch, there's nothing realistic about fortune telling.

3 people like this

Posted

I have to save this thread....I have to.

Alyssa-Milano-oops-boobs.gif

2 people like this

Posted

I have to save this thread....I have to.

Alyssa-Milano-oops-boobs.gif

I am not ashamed to say that I have been fapping to Alyssa Milano for two decades.

Embrace of a Vampire was robbed of an Oscar for Best Original Fap Material

6 people like this

Posted

She is even hotter in person, I meant her in Iraq 2003, she was on a uso tour.

I am not ashamed to say that I have been fapping to Alyssa Milano for two decades.

2 people like this

Posted

She still looks amazing. First time I saw her was on Fear with Marky Mark and I fell in love.

2 people like this

Posted

For fugs sake. Give this guy a week ban.

1 person likes this

Posted

First let me say, I hate the Taints, hate them with a deep passion within my soul. And I would love nothing more than to be wrong. BUT I am being realistic, and as much as it pains me to say this.. The Saints ARE the best tram in the NFL right now and its not even close. Better than the Broncos, Chiefs, Seahawks. Its almost unfair how good they are. I am fully convinced you could blind fold Brees and he would still come out of that game with a passer rating of over 100.

I just dont get it, it seems like everything goes the Saints way. Brees Sacked for a 15 yd loss, 3rd and 25? No problemo, deep 40 yd bomb to Lance Moore and suddenly its 1st and goal. Brees backed up their own 1 yd line? No sweat, 25 yd bomb downfield completed to some WR ive never even heard of. I cant even remember the last time Brees jersey was dirty due to being sacked. Yes they lost to the Jets but that was the exception not the rule.

The bottom line is this, I love the Panthers probably as much if not more than the most die hard fan on here. But im also a realist and quite frankly, when I hear people say "oh the Saints dont scare me, they are very beatable." No, they actually arent. Two weeks ago we heard "they face a lot tougher schedule with the Cowboys and 9ers coming to town." Well the 9ers and Cowboys came and went and the Saints came out on top.

Their offense is miles better than ours and frankly its not even close. Every position from the QB, the O line, to the TE/WR corps just trumps our corps by a wide margin. Their D is plenty good enough.

We just beat the 49ers on the road. 

The Saints barely beat them at home. 

And there's an error in your logic: Drew Brees had a quarterback rating under 100 (87.8) and he wasn't even wearing a blind fold. 

Oh, and by the way, we are playing better than New Orleans this season. And Seattle is playing better than us. And Denver is playing better than them. This all according to Football Outsiders, who I trust more than you when it comes to football. 

People need to stop stating their faulty opinions as fact. 

1 person likes this

Posted

iznOWWPYOBJY4.gif

*This was made by a Saints fan, not me.

This is priceless.

2 people like this

Posted

I remember when I was 14.

Posted

Prove that to me please. All I have seen from them are lucky breaks, bad calls, and playing all the tough teams in their ghetto dome with the refs, and then all soft teams. They lost to the Jets, yes the jets, on the road. I think we are fine.

PS they have the Hawks at Seattle still too.

dem SeaHaaaawks will beat em!