Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loudest crowd at BOA in history tonight?

49 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope we do it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I'm sensing a playoff-like atmosphere. Don't know why. Just a gut feeling.

Posted

I really think it can happen. Everyone just has to let loose and get the surrounding fans to do the same. It's all about making it fun instead of a chore for those who don't normally like standing up. Give out as many hive fives as you can, buy someone around your beer, let loose and enjoys this poo and watch it the enthusiasm spread.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll be keeping an eye on the Db's

Any idea what the current record is for us?

Posted

This city has waited a long time for a game with this much signficance, on national TV at that.  There is no excuse for that place not to shake on its foundation tonight.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really think it can happen. Everyone just has to let loose and get the surrounding fans to do the same. It's all about making it fun instead of a chore for those who don't normally like standing up. Give out as many hive fives as you can, buy someone around your beer, let loose and enjoys this poo and watch it the enthusiasm spread.

26b1f418543563fedabac1b6e10c7181.jpg

Posted

Tonight would be a great night for Hugo the Hornet make his return to Charlotte. Have him on the jumbotron telling fans to get up and get loud and then go join sir purr on the sidelines.

1 person likes this

Posted

everyone should play crowd music on their cell phones too.. hey all those little speakers add up LOL

3 people like this

Posted

I doubt it.

Posted

I hope our home crowd is quiet when we are on offense or else our fan base will look like n00bs on MNF.

Posted

Tonight would be a great night for Hugo the Hornet make his return to Charlotte. Have him on the jumbotron telling fans to get up and get loud and then go join sir purr on the sidelines.

The NBA would probably disagree since the Bobcats aren't allowed to use the Hornets name/logo until next year.

Posted

I walked into the food lion today, a man passed by me in a black Panthers shirt. I checked out at the register, the customer in front of me was going to the game and the guy ringing her up was going to the game. This is just a random food lion and the buzz was palpable.