Photo
- - - - -

Loudest crowd at BOA in history tonight?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#16 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

I'll be keeping an eye on the Db's

Any idea what the current record is for us?

#17 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,277 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

This city has waited a long time for a game with this much signficance, on national TV at that.  There is no excuse for that place not to shake on its foundation tonight.

#18 !stUp

!stUp

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPlotting Against The Falcons

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

I really think it can happen. Everyone just has to let loose and get the surrounding fans to do the same. It's all about making it fun instead of a chore for those who don't normally like standing up. Give out as many hive fives as you can, buy someone around your beer, let loose and enjoys this poo and watch it the enthusiasm spread.

26b1f418543563fedabac1b6e10c7181.jpg

#19 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

Tonight would be a great night for Hugo the Hornet make his return to Charlotte. Have him on the jumbotron telling fans to get up and get loud and then go join sir purr on the sidelines.

#20 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

everyone should play crowd music on their cell phones too.. hey all those little speakers add up LOL

#21 BigBoss

BigBoss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

I doubt it.

#22 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

I hope our home crowd is quiet when we are on offense or else our fan base will look like n00bs on MNF.

#23 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:19 AM

Tonight would be a great night for Hugo the Hornet make his return to Charlotte. Have him on the jumbotron telling fans to get up and get loud and then go join sir purr on the sidelines.

The NBA would probably disagree since the Bobcats aren't allowed to use the Hornets name/logo until next year.

#24 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

I walked into the food lion today, a man passed by me in a black Panthers shirt. I checked out at the register, the customer in front of me was going to the game and the guy ringing her up was going to the game. This is just a random food lion and the buzz was palpable.

#25 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,244 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

They've done a fairly good job this season of letting our fans know they should be quiet while the offense is on the field.

One thing I did notice in San Fran is they put on the jumbo trons "Quiet, Offense at Work"....kinda gives the idea that you should be shutting the fug up and preserving that loudness for when our D is on the field.

#26 CajunTuffguy

CajunTuffguy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

The Patriots already have a tall task against our elite defense, and there is no reason on earth to give them any breathing room.  I hope to see BOA as loud and rowdy as some of the most raucous fanbases in the NFL tonight.

#27 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

Can they borrow the Hugo meter from the old Hornets games?

man, that thing filled up no matter what. empty arena, it still filled up

#28 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,119 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

They've done a fairly good job this season of letting our fans know they should be quiet while the offense is on the field.

One thing I did notice in San Fran is they put on the jumbo trons "Quiet, Offense at Work"....kinda gives the idea that you should be shutting the fug up and preserving that loudness for when our D is on the field.

We need that at BOA!

#29 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,539 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

The tea fense billboards are pretty lame....I mean really Jerry you had bojangles sweet tea sponsor the defense chant? It's kind of funny in a sad way.

#30 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,162 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

If anyone needs to know how to be most effective, look at what the Cameron crazies do. Pretty much the same thing was done in Denver last night and the cameras were shaking! Jump up and down while doing a monotone yell. Make white noise that doesn't stop! Rock the house!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.