Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Notes and Memos - Patriots

53 posts in this topic

Dear Cam Newton,

I can't speak for others, but in my mind that counts as a last minute game winning drive.

- Mr. Scot

Two quick things. One, counts in my book as well my good man. And two, the drive for Gano's FG was in the 4th quarter last week. Early 4th, but it gave us the lead, and it should count. Back to back comebacks.

1 person likes this

Dear #61

If i see you in the streets imma bust you in the mouf

-CJ

1 person likes this

oh thank you Lord. That was amazing, This team, man.... this team is special. This team has what it takes.

1 person likes this

Dear Aqib,

Ice up son.

4 people like this

Dear Rodney Harrison,

I just fired off that bullet from the chamber just for you.

Sincerely,

Cameron Jerrell Newton

3 people like this

Dear pats

See that PI flag

Fooled you..we picked it up...we have given u enough games for a decade.

Signed Refs

#changing of the guard!

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Immediately following the game ending interception by Robert Lester, Gronkowski was quoted as saying, "they told me he could only cook fried chicken!"

Dear NFL,

Is that all you got??

-TD

• Topics

• And yes, Smitty would've been absolutely hell on wheels in MMA.
    • Smitty would've tried to have literally killed Talib for that poo he pulled on Philly in the SB.
    • SSDs are mostly good if you need fast read or write speeds, eg watching or editing large files like raw audio or video.  They won't help much for standard stuff, and are one of the larger premium price points.  They are very nice in that they produce less heat and are more stable, no spinning discs, but you won't notice much of a performance gain for general use. The biggest bang for your buck is RAM.  I always get as much RAM as I can afford.  That will improve performance of everything on the system.  Upgrade CPU/cores next, for overall performance. Again, depending on what you're doing, the graphics card can make as big a difference as anything else.  That's mostly for gaming and video playing/editing, however.  But with more and more video streaming going on, the graphics card can be very helpful to improve performance and quality.