Cams MVP standing?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

wtf, what did he say? I don't know how you can not call tonight's performance a mvp performance.

I am going to be honest, I don't think I can explain it without being as concussed as Steve Young perpetually is.

#12 mav1234

mav1234

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

maybe he has a shot at #2 but barring an injury there's no way manning doesn't luck this one up

#13 nikeCam

nikeCam

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

wtf, what did he say? I don't know how you can not call tonight's performance a mvp performance.

Steve Young even before the game was hyping Carolina D as a reason for the Panthers success, but its funny how the game turned out... and he is trying to marginalize Cam and make him out to be an Alex Smith type of player

#14 IGSaint

IGSaint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

Steve Young even before the game was hyping Carolina D as a reason for the Panthers success, but its funny how the game turned out... and he is trying to marginalize Cam and make him out to be an Alex Smith type of player

lol, fug him. We don't win without cam playing like a mvp tonight.

#15 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

I am going to be honest, I don't think I can explain it without being as concussed as Steve Young perpetually is.

he basically keeps saying "Cam is learning that as long as he just doesn't make mistakes the defense will win" it seems.

It's a bunch of bullshit.

Nobody can watch that game and not think Cam won that fuging game for us in the 4th.

#16 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

lol have you seen Andrew Luck's career stats... that guy is WAY overrated

RG3 is supposedly playing badly this year, but if you compare their stats, RG3 is still outplaying Luck... its a bit closer than it was last year, but RG3 even coming off knee injury is still outperforming him

the best young qb's in the game are Wilson, Cam, and RG3.... Stafford and Dalton are also overratted, both are playing with wr's that are superior to them as a player

I don't need to see his stats. I watch him play the games.

There is a reason why Cam is continually being critiqued and painted as if he always needs to prove himself. Don't kid yourself.

#17 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

Steve young was basically being a bitch fuger talking about Cam throwing short passes for TDs.....

All the while praising Tom Brady for doing the same poo..derp...give him his meds his brain is rattling loose still

#18 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• LocationWilmington
Moderators

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

http://www.nfl.com/n...ame-of-the-year

The Panthers have won six consecutive games for the first time since 2005. After starting his career 7-14 in his first 21 games, Newton has directed his team to a 13-8 record in his last 21.

Since early December of last season, only the Seahawks and Broncos boast a better record than Newton's Panthers.

After entering this month as an enigma, Newton will finish it by entering the discussion of MVP alternatives to Peyton Manning.

#19 MechaZain

MechaZain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

Not a chance this year. Peyton's been better overall, Luck's doing it without Carolina's now renowned defense.

#20 nikeCam

nikeCam

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

I don't need to see his stats. I watch him play the games.

There is a reason why Cam is continually being critiqued and painted as if he always needs to prove himself. Don't kid yourself.

a qb cant be elite that only shows up in the 4th quarter.... sure he is clutch but so was Vince Young

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users