Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 great things to note about Bofa tonight

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Was it crazy loud for most of the game? I know early on and in the 4th it sounded pretty good. The start of the 2nd half was quiet, but that was expected honestly.

Posted · Report post

Was it crazy loud for most of the game? I know early on and in the 4th it sounded pretty good. The start of the 2nd half was quiet, but that was expected honestly.

I wouldn't necessarily say crazy loud but the energy was there and everyone was into the game more than I've seen in forever.  Just felt refreshing as hell.  Fans were even showering our section with popcorn from above tonight haha

Posted · Report post

i felt the energy through the tv. seas of black and blue, didn't seem like too many patriots fans were even there.

Posted · Report post

This should keep our team in Charlotte for a while! Stadium upgrades or not!

Posted · Report post

Needless to say my wine and cheese were knocked over by your sort.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Stood and screamed 100% of the time on D and commercials, my whole section hated me. Whatever. Bunch of pats fans anyways. Had the best night ever!!!!! KEEP POUNDING!!
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

On TV the crowd started hot and slowly lost wind as the night went on. Still a good night overall.

Posted · Report post

I think the best aspect even more than nooise was that a large majority was compeltely zoned into the game and standing for pretty much the whole game minus a few bits of the 3rd quarter.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Major let down to start the second half. I think fans were wearing down and lots of people still getting back to their seats. People came back alive late in the fourth.. Maybe loudest it had been all game

Posted · Report post

Major let down to start the second half. I think fans were wearing down and lots of people still getting back to their seats. People came back alive late in the fourth.. Maybe loudest it had been all game

Pisser and beer lines are killer.  Gotta be strategic with those mid-second quarter purchases haha