#1 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

This is the first time in a fuggin while, even more so than Dallas 03 where we were chanting not just under the 277 bypasses and ramps but even in the freaking club section hallways post-game.  In additione el pantera natione, I was able to stand THE ENTIRE GAME in the 300s without a single peep from an old fart.  Well done team, fans, and city.  

There will be a ton of worthless threads so if you wanna rag on that fact, feel free but it made me f*cking proud to be a fan today seeing the way things went tonight.  

#2 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

Was it crazy loud for most of the game? I know early on and in the 4th it sounded pretty good. The start of the 2nd half was quiet, but that was expected honestly.

#3 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

This feels like 1996 did to me

#4 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

Was it crazy loud for most of the game? I know early on and in the 4th it sounded pretty good. The start of the 2nd half was quiet, but that was expected honestly.

I wouldn't necessarily say crazy loud but the energy was there and everyone was into the game more than I've seen in forever.  Just felt refreshing as hell.  Fans were even showering our section with popcorn from above tonight haha

#5 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,515 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

i felt the energy through the tv. seas of black and blue, didn't seem like too many patriots fans were even there.

#6 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

This should keep our team in Charlotte for a while! Stadium upgrades or not!

#7 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

Needless to say my wine and cheese were knocked over by your sort.

#8 PandaMan

PandaMan

• ALL-PRO
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Stood and screamed 100% of the time on D and commercials, my whole section hated me. Whatever. Bunch of pats fans anyways. Had the best night ever!!!!! KEEP POUNDING!!

#9 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,187 posts

On TV the crowd started hot and slowly lost wind as the night went on. Still a good night overall.

#10 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,500 posts

I think the best aspect even more than nooise was that a large majority was compeltely zoned into the game and standing for pretty much the whole game minus a few bits of the 3rd quarter.  

#11 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

Major let down to start the second half. I think fans were wearing down and lots of people still getting back to their seats. People came back alive late in the fourth.. Maybe loudest it had been all game

#12 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

Major let down to start the second half. I think fans were wearing down and lots of people still getting back to their seats. People came back alive late in the fourth.. Maybe loudest it had been all game

Pisser and beer lines are killer.  Gotta be strategic with those mid-second quarter purchases haha

#13 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:32 AM

The blackout was pretty good too. If you check the aerial photos during halftime the stadium is blue....then in the 4th quarter its black......

#14 Saxist Fed

Saxist Fed

halt the tomfoolery

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  • Locationthe.black.lodge

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

cool deal op.  Definitely an active crowd tonight and it was a great game to be at.  

#15 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Can't believe we had a BS call(or non call) go our way against one of the most sheltered teams in the NFL  in the Patriots.

This must be what it feels like to be a Cowboys fan.

It's pretty awesome when the refs don't cheat us out of the game.

I don't see anyone we can't beat. The Saints have always been a team of fairies with no real grit. They run their little BS offense and have the refs carry them down the field when the going gets tough.

Seattle is and was our toughest contest. And we all know we should have beat them anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com