Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas Davis in Coverage

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Luckily, we have a defensive genius in Rivera. Adjustments will be made by then.

Posted

thomas was a bright spot in what is now considered a "bad day" for this defense...

we held the new england offense to 20 points and that's a bad day.

jesus.

Yeah I don't get it. This patriots team just put up 50 plus points and had 2 weeks to gameplan. Also the first time this season that the Pats had all of their offensive weapons.

Defensive did their job. Pats were 2/5 for TDs in the red zone and came up a huge turnover on the Ridley fumble.

Posted

This quite scares me... We have 2 out of our next 4 games against Drew Brees and the Saints coming up.. Davis IMHO was a complete FAIL against Vereen in the screen pass game.. This was a big part of New England's successful drives.. Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints will recognize this, as thud love to throw screen plays to Sproles... We need an answer for this and quickly!!!

tumblr_m73xi8Xdhn1r8v175o2_500.jpg

Posted

you want to call anyone out on their coverage last night, it was white. dude was used and abused and was made to look like the rookie he is. Then again, I'm willing to give him a pass because it was... you know... Tom Brady and all... he can even make vets look like rookies. 

Posted

This is why we can't have nice things

8 people like this

Posted

I'm not sure how much of it was Davis's coverage.. It was more the scheme we were playing and Brady just being smart enough to take what we were giving him.

Exactly... By no means am I trying to say TD sucks! He is a beast and one of the best linebackers in the game today..

However, it was a huge mismatch against Vereen and would also be against a fast Sproles. New England converted many times on this mismatch. The secondary was excellent and this was the slight ***** in the defenses armor last night. 

Posted

you want to call anyone out on their coverage last night, it was white. dude was used and abused and was made to look like the rookie he is. Then again, I'm willing to give him a pass because it was... you know... Tom Brady and all... he can even make vets look like rookies. 

do we not have a corner who is better than him? Whatever happened to Josh Norman

Posted

ROFL.. calling out TD??!??!!?!??!?!?? 

Posted

This quite scares me... We have 2 out of our next 4 games against Drew Brees and the Saints coming up.. Davis IMHO was a complete FAIL against Vereen in the screen pass game.. This was a big part of New England's successful drives.. Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints will recognize this, as thud love to throw screen plays to Sproles... We need an answer for this and quickly!!!

go, hide in a closet, under a bed and bee scared, or don't.  just dont make any more ignorant threads.

Posted

do we not have a corner who is better than him? Whatever happened to Josh Norman

must be trendy again to watch Panthers and even visit message boards, huh?

Posted

Delete this dumb ass Yankees account

Posted

it is almost unbelievable that anyone can criticize TD after that game unless of course you expect him to be more super human than he already is.