25 replies to this topic

#16 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:46 AM

you want to call anyone out on their coverage last night, it was white. dude was used and abused and was made to look like the rookie he is. Then again, I'm willing to give him a pass because it was... you know... Tom Brady and all... he can even make vets look like rookies. 

#17 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,056 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

This is why we can't have nice things

#18 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

I'm not sure how much of it was Davis's coverage.. It was more the scheme we were playing and Brady just being smart enough to take what we were giving him.

Exactly... By no means am I trying to say TD sucks! He is a beast and one of the best linebackers in the game today..

However, it was a huge mismatch against Vereen and would also be against a fast Sproles. New England converted many times on this mismatch. The secondary was excellent and this was the slight ***** in the defenses armor last night. 

#19 Camsfanclub

Camsfanclub

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

you want to call anyone out on their coverage last night, it was white. dude was used and abused and was made to look like the rookie he is. Then again, I'm willing to give him a pass because it was... you know... Tom Brady and all... he can even make vets look like rookies. 

do we not have a corner who is better than him? Whatever happened to Josh Norman

#20 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

ROFL.. calling out TD??!??!!?!??!?!?? 

#21 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

This quite scares me... We have 2 out of our next 4 games against Drew Brees and the Saints coming up.. Davis IMHO was a complete FAIL against Vereen in the screen pass game.. This was a big part of New England's successful drives.. Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints will recognize this, as thud love to throw screen plays to Sproles... We need an answer for this and quickly!!!

go, hide in a closet, under a bed and bee scared, or don't.  just dont make any more ignorant threads.

#22 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

do we not have a corner who is better than him? Whatever happened to Josh Norman

must be trendy again to watch Panthers and even visit message boards, huh?

#23 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Delete this dumb ass Yankees account

#24 wine-o and cheese-doodle

wine-o and cheese-doodle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

it is almost unbelievable that anyone can criticize TD after that game unless of course you expect him to be more super human than he already is.

#25 AndrewLaskoski

AndrewLaskoski

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Our problem was our lack of tackling, not just Davis but a majority of the team had tackling issues. Tom Brady did nothing but dink and dunk all game long and approximately 70% of his yards came from YAC. Rivera identified this as a problem in his press conference and it really has no choice but to get better.

Also the dolphins doesn't strike me as a offensive juggernaut and the key of the game is to protect Cam from Cameron Wake and Co.

#26 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,098 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

This quite scares me... We have 2 out of our next 4 games against Drew Brees and the Saints coming up.. Davis IMHO was a complete FAIL against Vereen in the screen pass game.. This was a big part of New England's successful drives.. Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints will recognize this, as thud love to throw screen plays to Sproles... We need an answer for this and quickly!!!

We know how to gameplan for Sproles and NO.....NE and Vereen was more a wildcard bc we don't see it much and he hasn't played much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.