Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

hey alice you fat fuging transvestite baleen whale

90 posts in this topic

if i ever get as low in life as this dickoff, i'm killing myself.

Mo-ron! Don't even have enlightened wins to guarantee a .500 record.

So offense couldn't do anything against good defense of SF and Seattle

And Defense could barely slow down a top offense

Guess who has both?

Stfu you just gave up 20 points to the worse passing offense in the league

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Ok its definitely time to flush this turd

1 person likes this

Holy poo I'm impressed at you guys (The Red, PSC and PhillyB) satying up until 4AM shitting on this troll.

Fine job gentlemen.

Actually just got home from movie and was seeing how game ended and every article is about Gronk getting mugged in a Endzone by Keek after getting beat like a drum that whole drive.

You do realize Pat are 20th defense while Saints are much much better, ie 4th, Also Saints have a better offense, yet Looking at drive chart, Brady drove down the field almost every drive and even power run right into that Panrhers D. Good luck against Saints!

Hahahaha, i love this, because the Pats BEAT the Saints Alice....or don't you remember? 

BTW, we beat the Patriots when they had ALL their weapons....you still lost to them without Gronk or Vereen....that's pretty embarassing

2 people like this

Fats admitting that he didn't even bother to watch the game, now he wants to post stats and talk smack about it. what a fool.

Holy poo I'm impressed at you guys (The Red, PSC and PhillyB) satying up until 4AM shitting on this troll.

Fine job gentlemen.

dude i couldn't fuging sleep. i was up til almost five wide-eyed and twitching watching every replay of that game i could find and giggling uncontrollably the dozen or so times i watched steve smith tell talib to ice up

5 people like this

Hmmmm you stalked the Huddle while "at" a saints game? Panther's played biggest game all season long and your betting they lose? Who the fug do you think believes that your sad lonely fat ugly ass was at the movies. Sad bro.

of course he didnt watch the game, he doesnt watch football.  he is more interested in peoples opinions about games, he is too brainless and ignorant to form an opinion on his own.