• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

the pics are real....doesn't mean they are yours!

fraud

#77 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:43 PM

the pics are real....doesn't mean they are yours!

fraud

Go ahead and point out which one isn't mine!

#78 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • LocationAspin, Colorado

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

Mj6eTNH.gif

lol

I literally can't stop laughing

#79 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,999 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

Mj6eTNH.gif

lol

Holy crap. I saw this gif this morning and thought it was me. I seriously thought someone grabbed my Facebook profile photo, and was like, "What have I done to deserve this!"

Seriously, if this is Alice, he and I might have been separated at birth. And what a horrifying revelation that might be. Albeit that's what I would look like if I was 50 pounds heavier, had shittier glasses, and (it appears) washed my hair with used douche water.

But rather than let it get me down, I'm going to use this as encouragement and invest in myself to make sure I don't end up like him. Thank you Alice, for giving me a real life South Park "Future Self and Me" experience.

MyFutureSelfnMe05.jpg

#80 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,298 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Holy crap. I saw this gif this morning and thought it was me. I seriously thought someone grabbed my Facebook profile photo, and was like, "What have I done to deserve this!"

Seriously, if this is Alice, he and I might have been separated at birth. And what a horrifying revelation that might be. Albeit that's what I would look like if I was 50 pounds heavier, had shittier glasses, and (it appears) washed my hair with used douche water.

But rather than let it get me down, I'm going to use this as encouragement and invest in myself to make sure I don't end up like him. Thank you Alice, for giving me a real life South Park "Future Self and Me" experience.

MyFutureSelfnMe05.jpg

Haha

WHAT

But seriously, I swear on my life I used the same picture everyone's been using. You might have some mild prosopagnosia going on there. Usually if you take away certain attributes like hair it really fugs with their minds.

#81 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,999 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Haha

WHAT

But seriously, I swear on my life I used the same picture everyone's been using. You might have some mild prosopagnosia going on there. Usually if you take away certain attributes like hair it really fugs with their minds.

Yeah, in yours you can't see the double chin, hair, etc. But I saw the gif in question in Lloyd Christmas' sig this morning before I found this thread, and swore it was me. Once I found this thread and I saw the other gifs with the full face shown it all came together, and I was relieved to find out it wasn't about me, but was then crestfallen to discover I look disturbingly similar to Alice in the face.

I wish I HAD just been the target of a random internet defamation. I could live with that. But this...

:(

#82 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

Yeah, in yours you can't see the double chin, hair, etc. But I saw the gif in question in Lloyd Christmas' sig this morning before I found this thread, and swore it was me. Once I found this thread and I saw the other gifs with the full face shown it all came together, and I was relieved to find out it wasn't about me, but was then crestfallen to discover I look disturbingly similar to Alice in the face.

I wish I HAD just been the target of a random internet defamation. I could live with that. But this...

:(

On the plus side, you'll get "frequent buyer" discounts at all Metairie-area pet shops and peanut butter retailers. 

#83 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,195 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

This is why The Fat doesnt go on anymore play dates:

louie-diarrhead-in-the-tub.jpg

#84 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

The Panthers have never had a WR better than JJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

lol @ this whole thread

Do I get a notification when I quote myself?

#85 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

The Panthers have never had a WR better than JJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

damn

#86 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,797 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

I have a theory that this guy has a fetish for verbal abuse

like seriously I've never seen someone get his face put on gifs and picked on in this forum to this degree and keep on logging in

#87 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,791 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

I have a theory that this guy has a fetish for verbal abuse

like seriously I've never seen someone get his face put on gifs and picked on in this forum to this degree and keep on logging in

i know its weird its like he doesn't get any meaningful attention or interaction in his real life in spite of his financial success which ironically makes it even more painful so he seeks it on on the world wide web erstwhile telling himself that it doesn't matter if he's being rejected because he's only doing it just to get a reaction anyway so joke's on them ha ha ha panties fans suck LOL go saints $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gold

#88 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,298 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

iIruzXoiN.gif

#89 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,913 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

iIruzXoiN.gif

Arrested Development

#90 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,496 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

i know its weird its like he doesn't get any meaningful attention or interaction in his real life in spite of his financial success which ironically makes it even more painful so he seeks it on on the world wide web erstwhile telling himself that it doesn't matter if he's being rejected because he's only doing it just to get a reaction anyway so joke's on them ha ha ha panties fans suck LOL go saints $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ gold

His financial success is as fake and nonexistent as his sex life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com