Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The #1 defense in the NFL...

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A great OC, and QB will always have the upper hand. You can negate virtually anything the D does. 

We should have got a few more stops in this game however. Thank God Cam and our O came to play. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i didn't say you were anti-panthers. you are anti-right though. also anti-smart and anti-clever and anti-relevant and anti-observant and anti-useful.

change a couple of those around and i'll consider letting you into the PhillyB Cult. we have spaghetti tuesdays

On Wednesdays no less!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

tfc is the most annoying poster ever, but he's right.   keek got away with that one, and i hope he learns from it.

he's a smart kid though.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

ESPN: Chiefs and Seahawks still best defenses in da league doe

Posted · Report post

Man....definitely don't want people all over my poo...but I don't think his point was far off. That could have easily gone the other way.

Posted · Report post

we're damn lucky considering it was the pats on monday night

Posted · Report post

Great win and I never want the referees to decide the game. Having said that....Keuchly is good enough to make a play on the ball in those situations.

Posted · Report post

Uncatchable ball, what more needs to be said. The ruling on the field should stand here.

Posted · Report post

Taking my homer hat off....I can't say that ball is uncatchable if Gronk isn't interfered with. Luke absolutely has to be more careful there. That definitely could have cost them the game
1 person likes this