Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R0CKnR0LLA

The #1 defense in the NFL...

21 posts in this topic

does the high road lead to a place where you don't post anymore?

2 people like this

Pretty sure that we both saw the same game. For you to imply that I'm remotely anti-Panthers is utterly ridiculous. How convenient that you left out the PI call that kept Buffalo alive and ultimately the win.

Furthermore, your almost cult-like following on here is asinine. People who aren't very smart see someone who is relatively intelligent... And suddenly they agree with everything you say. No wonder you're on here so often. This is how your ego gets fed.

I don't care what u respond or how u respond. You're a child... A MAN can admit when he's wrong.

i didn't say you were anti-panthers. you are anti-right though. also anti-smart and anti-clever and anti-relevant and anti-observant and anti-useful.

change a couple of those around and i'll consider letting you into the PhillyB Cult. we have spaghetti tuesdays

1 person likes this

A great OC, and QB will always have the upper hand. You can negate virtually anything the D does. 

We should have got a few more stops in this game however. Thank God Cam and our O came to play. 

1 person likes this

i didn't say you were anti-panthers. you are anti-right though. also anti-smart and anti-clever and anti-relevant and anti-observant and anti-useful.

change a couple of those around and i'll consider letting you into the PhillyB Cult. we have spaghetti tuesdays

On Wednesdays no less!

1 person likes this

tfc is the most annoying poster ever, but he's right.   keek got away with that one, and i hope he learns from it.

he's a smart kid though.

1 person likes this

ESPN: Chiefs and Seahawks still best defenses in da league doe

Man....definitely don't want people all over my poo...but I don't think his point was far off. That could have easily gone the other way.

Great win and I never want the referees to decide the game. Having said that....Keuchly is good enough to make a play on the ball in those situations.

Uncatchable ball, what more needs to be said. The ruling on the field should stand here.