Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After we beat the Taints in the Dome, RR will be above .500

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

At 7-3 we have already tied the most wins in a season under RR, and suddenly he's just 2 games south of .500 overall at 20-22.

We have the Fish and Bucs up next.  Both very winnable games, and no I don't think we will take anyone lightly.  Therefore, we will likely go into NO all tied up at 22-22 under RR.  A win in the toilet bowl on the 8th will put us above .500 overall for RR and Cammy Cam, and squarely #1 in the division.  I can't wait to see the Kraken rip that mole off of Brees' fuggin face.  Bring the pain!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We're 12-4 in our last 16 games.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

and we could get a lot better

Posted · Report post

can you imagine how nasty we'll be once Gettleman has had another offseason to work on the offense?  Dynasty comin attcha.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

ron wins coach of the year if we make a playoff run. bank on it.

Posted · Report post

as I see it, the only legit contenders are:

NFC: Seattle, SF, NO, Carolina

AFC: NE, Denver, (iffy on the Bengals)

We have a real, solid chance at getting to the NFCC and Superbowl....and we'll only get better.

[spoiler]dynasty[/spoiler]

Posted · Report post

bumping this because it's still relevant.  We are now 21-22, 1 win away from being .500 under RR and Cammy Cam Sauce.  A win this weekend, and we are set up for an epic game in NO.

Posted · Report post

Rivera deserves this...ive been very very harsh on him and didnt know if it would ever get better but his complete change in coaching dymanic is kind of unprecedented, he literally has made a 180 in terms of philosophy which really doesnt happen ecspecially in the NFL....hes a great guy i dont think anyone has ever questioned that...but hes finally getting the job done which is the most important thing

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I can't wait to see the Kraken rip that mole off of Brees' fuggin face.  

That would be kind of hard seeing as he had it taken off in 2012.

Posted · Report post

you mean he's had it 100% completely removed with absolutely no trace that it was ever there?  wow!

Posted · Report post

incidentally, when Breesus first entered the league he was questioned about having his mole removed.  He denied emphatically ever doing it, saying something to the effect of, "This is how God made me...."  I guess $100M changed his mind about creationism.  Either that, or it was the hookers down on Iberville St.

Posted · Report post

Rivera deserves this...ive been very very harsh on him and didnt know if it would ever get better but his complete change in coaching dymanic is kind of unprecedented, he literally has made a 360 in terms of philosophy which really doesnt happen ecspecially in the NFL....hes a great guy i dont think anyone has ever questioned that...but hes finally getting the job done which is the most important thing

360 would mean he ended up exactly where he started. You mean 180
2 people like this