Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

still no love for lafell?

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He has been clutch the last few games, almost as many yards as smitty tonight, I think it is time to give him some respect!
7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Whatever else you may think of him, he stepped up when we needed him to tonight. Props for that, at least!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

hey brady,,,

l,,, trolllooollooooloooll!! hahahahhahahaha  trooolllll looolll looollll.. bitch

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Ooh Wee Mayne.

Posted · Report post

He's legit.  We are no longer surprised when he performs well.  Instead, we expect him to do so.

It's a strange feeling.  More than one WR on the team.  It only took us 8+ years.  

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

He is what he is (am I allowed to say that?).  He's a good possession receiver that can move the chains but isn't a game breaker.  I definitely appreciate him though.

Posted · Report post

He reminds me a lot of what Rocky Prohel was in his career, a great 3rd wr who makes key catches. I hope we keep him in the offseason and find a big time wr that will let him be what he is(as opposed to a fulltime starter).
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Still need to pick a WR in the first round of the draft. Hopefully there's a good one at pick 32 :)

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Gone after this year.

Posted · Report post

He is definitely a number 2 receiver who is well worth keeping.  He was clutch in this game.

Posted · Report post

moose 2.0

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gone after this year.

At the start of the year and after the Zona game I would have agreed. However, LaFell has built a good rapport with Newton. I think it's a toss up on LaFell or Olsen being Cam's fav target.

Carolina has tried to keep Cam comfortable with keeping Shula around as OC because they didn't want to change alot on Cam. I think the same applies when it comes to LaFell, assuming he understands his value and doesn't expect a huge contract.