Photo
- - - - -

comeback teams

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,234 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

man who whould have known the dolphins and falcons have the turn around they did both teams could have 10 win seasons.nobody saw this type of turn around so fast.

i am not a fan but you have to give probs.just think these teams are still in rebuilding mode.

#2 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:49 PM

yeah buddy....and dont forget my dolphins have 3 picks in the 1st 2 rounds next year (a 2nd rounder from washington for jason taylor) and some free agents might come our way (no state taxes in florida) so i look for the phins to be even beter next year...and for yrs to come

#3 jfeldz

jfeldz

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:12 PM

man who whould have known the dolphins and falcons have the turn around they did both teams could have 10 win seasons.nobody saw this type of turn around so fast.

i am not a fan but you have to give probs.just think these teams are still in rebuilding mode.

its amazing...

#4 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,234 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:24 AM

yeah buddy....and dont forget my dolphins have 3 picks in the 1st 2 rounds next year (a 2nd rounder from washington for jason taylor) and some free agents might come our way (no state taxes in florida) so i look for the phins to be even beter next year...and for yrs to come

who
did you get the 2nd 1st rounder from

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com