Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Cannon

Charles Johnson-Sprained Knee

62 posts in this topic

The time stamp on this is before CJ even tweeted that he was getting an MRI. I'm waiting for more sources.

Everybody just take a minute to think about the pressure that has been put upon CJ. This guy has seriously made us forget about Peppers.

Pepper who? See, I forget already!

There's no way this guy could be worth every penny we've paid him, but guess what, he has been.

S/O to you Big Money, for coming to work everyday, keeping your head down, and doing your job.

he'll rub dead baby jesus's stem cells on it throughout the week and be good for miami

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-252

1 person likes this

I got an ESPN alert that said the same thing right before I posted this, but this is the only article I can find saying what the ESPN app said 

Put him on a snap count vs Miami, that's a team in disarray and I like our chances even if CJ comes in for passing situations.  We need him right for the showdown against the saints in a few weeks.  I still think we split home/home with the saints, so the game in a few weeks will be the bigger of the 2 matchups if we're gonna win the division.

Mild/medium/complete....a sprain is still a tear and he needs to rest it and let it heal up some. 

Need him for the long haul. 

Excellent news considering. Should keep him out of the Fins game. Time to unleash Frank Alexander from the doghouse. 

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-252

is that not how that works...?  i don't know, i'm not a doctor

Dress him but start Alexander vs Miami.

1 person likes this

Yeah, the way he was acting you would have thought that a ninja snuck on to the field and lopped his leg off with a sword.  I thought for sure he was done.