Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Cannon

Charles Johnson-Sprained Knee

62 posts in this topic

Yeah, the way he was acting you would have thought that a ninja snuck on to the field and lopped his leg off with a sword.  I thought for sure he was done.

When was the last time you sprained your knee because a 300+ lb man kicked you in the knee?  Do you even football bro?

CJ tweeted he was going in for an MRI about 2 hours ago.  I'm not gonna breathe easy until after the results of that come out.  That poo bag from the Pats needs to be fined and suspended.

Mild/medium/complete....a sprain is still a tear and he needs to rest it and let it heal up some. 

Need him for the long haul. 

Great news

That's relieving.

I was so god damn pissed at that leg whip I almost hurt my own knee..

lol!!

Yeah, the way he was acting you would have thought that a ninja snuck on to the field and lopped his leg off with a sword.  I thought for sure he was done.

I've torn my MCL and it hurts like hell.  The best way I can describe it is getting sliced across the knee with a hot sword.  It fuging HURTS.  All things considered, it's a relatively minor knee injury in terms of ligament damage, but you'd never know it by the pain when it happens.

Marcus Cannon can eat sh1t and die

I've torn my MCL and it hurts like hell.  The best way I can describe it is getting sliced across the knee with a hot sword.  It fuging HURTS.  All things considered, it's a relatively minor knee injury in terms of ligament damage, but you'd never know it by the pain when it happens.

I have too. It happened in a flag football game during college in 2007. Extremely, extremely painful. 

So who gets the start? Is Alexander still in RR's doghouse?