Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Defense

153 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wait so did we lose the game?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Keuchly is really good, UNLESS he is in coverage where he has one pass defended the entire season. His only positive grade in past 5 games was against SF, wonder if them being 32nd ranked passing defense had anything to do with that?

I guess we know his weakness, the only pass thrown his way not caught last night was that drop by Vereen that he should have brought in. He surrendered 80 yard in coverage with 37 yards after catch, that about 1/3 of the yards given up! Lol

Posted · Report post

star graded out positively

i guess we won't be cutting him after all

Why would you cut a guy that is a candidate for rookie of the year? The article was about week 10's performance only. Didn't you read the article? I had linked it in the thread.

Posted · Report post

shhhhhhhhh Fat is trying to talk, be really really quiet so we can hear him over all the ignore

Posted · Report post

Saint vs Bills - blown out, not even close
Saints vs Cardinals - blown out, not even close

Panthers vs Cards - loss
Panthers vs Bill -.loss

Up your hole!

Wait didn't you get beaten by a Patriots offense that had no Vareen and no Gronk?????

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wait didn't you get beaten by a Patriots offense that had no Vareen and no Gronk?????

trust me, i advise all to understand how much better it is not to be able to understand the Fat with all the:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Dat Catfish AliceView it anyway?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

according to certain statistics the Panthers are actually 2-8 on the season

man we suck

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Maybe it's my intelligence, but I thought it was clearly easy to figure out that I was pointing out how the defense performed against the first team they faced with a good QB and an offense finally not ranked in bottom half, and then using that to extrapolate how they will probably perform against the much better offense of Saints. See what happens is the only way to have a factual based conversation about the probable outcome of a matchup before it happens is to see how said team performed against a similar opponents.

Posted · Report post

trust me, i advise all to understand how much better it is not to be able to understand the Fat with all the:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Dat Catfish AliceView it anyway?

We are in smack central and his smack is so weak he has to inject steroids in his arm just to be able to jerk off his two centimeter dick.

Posted · Report post

Fat didnt watch the game, he only posts hearsay.  The Fat has no opinion, even if the Fat did, no one would value it anyway.

Posted · Report post

points allowed to the pats:

panthers: 20

saints*: 30

lmao. 50% more points!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

View it anyway?

Hmmm...

Wave-denied-nope.gif

Nope

1 person likes this