Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Defense

153 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Dat Catfish AliceView it anyway?

View it anyway?

Hmmm...

Wave-denied-nope.gif

Nope

i think it drives The Fat bananas twinkies that fewer people care what he has to say

Posted · Report post

points allowed to the pats:

panthers: 20

saints*: 30

lmao. 50% more points!

More points allowed while facing a Patriots offense with less weapons they didn't face Gronk or Vareen and only played Amendola for a quarter.... If the Pats had them they would have dropped a 50 burger on the taints...

Posted · Report post

Maybe it's my lack of intelligence, but I thought it was clearly easy to figure out that I was pointing out how the defense performed against the first team they faced with a good QB and an offense finally not ranked in bottom half, and then using that to extrapolate how they will probably perform against the much better offense of Saints. See what happens is the only way to have a factual based conversation about the probable outcome of a matchup before it happens is to see how said team performed against a similar opponents.

Posted · Report post

20 points vs the Pats with all their offensive weapons, minus our Charles Johnson(they only scored td's when he was out), I think our defense did just fine.

Posted · Report post

Wait didn't you get beaten by a Patriots offense that had no Vareen and no Gronk?????

Yeah that world beater saint defense that's 'statistically as good as the 49ers'
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hey Fat, I can't see or hear you but I know you can hear me.  

Our defense has only allowed ONE, yes ONE, single TouchDown in all of our first half games this season.  Best steak I mean streak since 1937, had you actually watched the game, you would have seen that nice little stat.  But no, you were too busy getting Fat on three bags of popcorn and numerous M&M's and doing the Dew all by yourself at the local movie theater.  Do you even IMax Fat?

Posted · Report post

points allowed to the pats:

panthers: 20
saints*: 30

lmao. 50% more points!

Panthers defense defended on 7 drives, allowed points on 5, other two were well inside FG range but forced a fumble on 1 time ended on final play for other one.

Saints defense defended on 14 drives and allowed scores on 6. One of the the scores was a FG after Graham stopped running his route b\c of his injured foot and Pats intercept ball in red zone. Defense prevented TD and since drive started in FG range, can't blame defense for that score, so real only difference was the final play. Pats won after getting away with holding, Panthers won after getting away with holding,

At end of the day ,

Panthers defense allowed scores on 87.5 % of Brady's drives and could have been 100% if the kicked FG, while Saints Defense allowed scores on 43% of Brady drives all while having to defense for exactly twice as many drives since they didn't get a lot of help from offense that day.

Posted · Report post

Panthers defense defended on 7 drives, allowed points on 5, other two were well inside FG range but forced a fumble on 1 time ended on final play for other one.

Saints defense defended on 14 drives and allowed scores on 6. One of the the scores was a FG after Graham stopped running his route b\c of his injured foot and Pats intercept ball in red zone. Defense prevented TD and since drive started in FG range, can't blame defense for that score, so real only difference was the final play. Pats won after getting away with holding, Panthers won after getting away with holding,

At end of the day ,

Panthers defense allowed scores on 87.5 % of Brady's drives and could have been 100% if the kicked FG, while Saints Defense allowed scores on 43% of Brady drives all while having to defense for exactly twice as many drives since they didn't get a lot of help from offense that day.

And we just beat the team that smacked that Taints ass......go count your imaginary money.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

i think it drives The Fat bananas twinkies that fewer people care what he has to say

then why doesn't everyone just ignore the fat fuck? 

Posted · Report post

And we just beat the team that smacked that Taints ass......go count your imaginary money.

A 4 point win on a last second TD pass is "smacking the ass"? Well what do you call the 22-6 beatdown by the Carson Palmer led Cardinals, you know the team that barely even made another 1st down the rest of the game after opening drive while we embarrassed them with a 24 point win? We beat them by more point than the Panthers scored! What do you call that grandpa?

Posted · Report post

then why doesn't everyone just ignore the fat fug?

Please be the example to everyone and go away, just like the hair on top of your head,Just jump in your boat and sail away sail away!

Posted · Report post

A 4 point win on a last second TD pass is "smacking the ass"? Well what do you call the 22-6 beatdown by the Carson Palmer led Cardinals, you know the team that barely even made another 1st down the rest of the game after opening drive while we embarrassed them with a 24 point win? We beat them by more point than the Panthers scored! What do you call that grandpa?

You FUCKING LOST....get over it you pathetic piece of shit.

You are the poster child for why first cousins should not have children.