• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Panthers Defense

then why doesn't everyone just ignore the fat fug?

Please be the example to everyone and go away, just like the hair on top of your head,Just jump in your boat and sail away sail away!

A 4 point win on a last second TD pass is "smacking the ass"? Well what do you call the 22-6 beatdown by the Carson Palmer led Cardinals, you know the team that barely even made another 1st down the rest of the game after opening drive while we embarrassed them with a 24 point win? We beat them by more point than the Panthers scored! What do you call that grandpa?

You fuging LOST....get over it you pathetic piece of poo.

You are the poster child for why first cousins should not have children.

And we just beat the team that smacked that Taints ass......go count your imaginary money.

shows how much more efficient the Panthers offense is compared to the Saints in that game, that they only got 7 possessions.  The Patriots also held on to the ball a while.  We, like usual, ended up making a play forcing a fumble after they got a defensive holding penalty that kept a 4th and 2 drive alive, although it was a wide receiver Tom never even considered.  They were pretty fortunate to keep the ball there, so a fumble recovery was pretty much poetic justice.   The Saints would have been blasted if Gronk played.  Smith outplayed the Jimmeh versus Talib, who is five inches shorter than the Jimmeh and he totally shut him the fug out.

shows how much more efficient the Panthers offense is compared to the Saints in that game, that they only got 7 possessions. The Patriots also held on to the ball a while. We, like usual, ended up making a play forcing a fumble after they got a defensive holding penalty that kept a 4th and 2 drive alive, although it was a wide receiver Tom never even considered. They were pretty fortunate to keep the ball there, so a fumble recovery was pretty much poetic justice. The Saints would have been blasted if Gronk played. Smith outplayed the Jimmeh versus Talib, who is five inches shorter than the Jimmeh and he totally shut him the fug out.

What, not talk about the two team we blow out and basically embarrassed that best Panthers, lets instead talk about the game you barley won on last pass and we lost on last pass. Shh, don't mention Cards, don't mention Pats scoredd on 4 of 7 drives....don't mention that elite Palmer that tore apart the Panthers...lol

Fat's 87.5% # is claiming that the Pats scored on 6 of their 7 possession.  Da Fug?  Just when you thought he'd already gone full retard, he resets the bar.

you guys suck....you almost lost....almost lost...like when I almost lost my virginity

How can you read with that ignore feature on?

So focused on the past fatso....

Don't you know that good teams improve as the year goes on???

Not to mention that if you think that was a beat down you clearly didn't watch the game...

This isn't the same team that lost to AZ in an AWAY game ironically that was our last loss six weeks ago now... didn't the saints lose to the JETS lmao?

So what you beat a team that got us on the last play of the game when we lost 3/4 of our secondary.... (it should be mentioned that they didn't have there starting qb)

Fatass just STFU your time is coming the last game you played vs us was a big fat L in fact we handed you an L the last two times we played....

December 8 is a day I can't wait for because we are going to hand you two more L's in route to a division title....

Is he still on the Cards game?  Hey The Fat, that was soooooooo October ago.  Does he just repeat himself over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Fat's 87.5% # is claiming that the Pats scored on 6 of their 7 possession. Da Fug? Just when you thought he'd already gone full retard, he resets the bar.

Could have scored since the two other drives ended in automatic FG range. I was pointing out Brady was able to move down the field with ease.

How can you read with that ignore feature on?

you are as stupid as you are fat....where did I say I had you on ignore?  once again, that was someone else!

I hope the Seahawks bend them over and raw dog them with no lube to expose the fraudulent posers.... Then the Panthers will pick up right were they left off...

The Seahawks will tenderize them shitstains, then the Panthers will make mincemeat out of them.  Double teamed out of relevance!!!

I hope the Seahawks bend them over and raw dog them with no lube to expose the fraudulent posers.... Then the Panthers will pick up right were they left off...

amen to that.  I'm sure that fat sack of crap is already having his maid write out a list of excuses on why the taints rolled into Seattle and got their asses handed to them.  I can't fugen wait