The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

7-3 sounds good

8-3 (best Bart Scott impersonation) Cant wait!!!!

dude...

we were 8-3 in 2008.

never thought we would get back to being a good team

#17 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,446 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

I was reading some Patriots forums. There are people that claim the game was fixed by Roger Goodell. Why would Roger Goodell fix a game were a small market beats a 3 time Super Bowl QB in a major market? Parody. The Patriots are so damn good the only way they could possibly lose is if the NFL makes them lose. These Patriots fans have become delusional with their success. How about the only way the Patriots could win is if they taped practices and hand signals. Kept a guy on staff with the title of "Coordinator of clandestine affairs".

One guy literally said he was going to quit giving his money to the NFL. Apparently being the most succesful franchise in the past 12 years isn't good enough for him. Clearly it's fixed if the Patriots don't win every game.

#18 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

in Charleston they think that the Pats got screwed

fug my state

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Are there any Panther fans down there?

#19 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

fug my state

Yeah, Charleston sort of sucks when it comes to any pro sports culture.  Mostly transplants there now.

#20 Oldmanrivera

Oldmanrivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

I was listening to that dickhead Adam Schein on Sirius and caller after caller would tell him they were glad the Patriots finally got hosed by the refs. Schein was apoplectic.

Loved it.

Fug shein

I ended up listening to mad dog sports radio for the first time on a 4 hour ride home, and was absolutely amazed that I didn't hate that guy enough.

The most autistic radio personality ever.

#21 coxc63

coxc63

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Really, are there any fans south of n. car....lol I'm from summerville s.c. been a fan since before biakabutuka sp. fum. problems.The team means something to both states, quit trying to make the location matter. This team has heart, been the first time since '08 our stadium has been filled with more of our fans than the opposing team. You can question fandom all you want, but don't disregard the fans south the n.c. border.

#22 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

fug my state

Where in Charleston do you stay at?

I'm here in Summerville and work on Daniel Island and haven't heard a single MFer talking like that.

#23 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,448 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

I was reading some Patriots forums. There are people that claim the game was fixed by Roger Goodell. Why would Roger Goodell fix a game were a small market beats a 3 time Super Bowl QB in a major market? Parody. The Patriots are so damn good the only way they could possibly lose is if the NFL makes them lose. These Patriots fans have become delusional with their success. How about the only way the Patriots could win is if they taped practices and hand signals. Kept a guy on staff with the title of "Coordinator of clandestine affairs".

One guy literally said he was going to quit giving his money to the NFL. Apparently being the most succesful franchise in the past 12 years isn't good enough for him. Clearly it's fixed if the Patriots don't win every game.

They did same thing in 2010, no flag

@danny_g13: Oh... RT @FO_ScottKacsmar
Game-winning INT for Pats in '10. Garcon was the target & held. Ball underthrown. No flag. http://t.co/bZiF8dk9df

#24 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

at the end of the day Lester deserves the credit that put the game away. sadly a Tom Brady under throw is more important than a excellent read for a INT. Just saying

#25 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

Are the laughingstock of the whole country right now outside of New England and BSPN.

Had to fly to Portland OR today after being at BOA last night (which has been tough), but it's funny sitting at the bar in Phoenix and Portland listening to people talk.

And by God, the Panthers are relevant nationally again. And most everyone thinks it is laughable that the Patriots would have the audacity to complain about a controversial call after the Tuck Rule, Spygate, etc.

Fug em, we won, they lost, and life goes on. Panthers made a major statement last night.

I just moved to Phoenix(SUCKS!) from Charlotte 2 weeks ago and I have had 4 conversations since Monday night already saying the exact same thing. The Sports radio out here is ridiculous, they keep crying how the patriots got hosed. My response has been like you just said especially the tuck rule. I just think it's hilarious to act like the NFL  would conspire to help the Panthers beat one of their golden teams, especially after ALL of the calls that Brady and the Pats get. It's horseshit. It will be hilarious to be one of only a handful of Panthers fans out here when we make some noise in the playoffs

#26 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,466 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

fug my state

Charleston is very much like Charlotte in the way you will hear more Brooklyn accents than southern.

#27 Toundra

Toundra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:59 AM

Water shortage in Vegas?

You can fix the problem by sending a couple of Patriots fans in Vegas.

#28 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,250 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Fair enough. It was the multiple fans who tried hard to start a fight with me when I was minding my own business leaving the stadium and in bars around Charlotte that pissed me off. Yes, you won. But picking fights with other fans who are minding their own business is silly.

From a Pats fan.. way to step up your game BoA..

#29 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Hi

There's a few of us.

#30 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Hell yeah! I go to CSU!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.