Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking ahead to post season

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Huh? Why the heck would we rather play on the road and not get a bye as opposed to a first-round bye and play at home? Even if the week 1 matchup is easier, the week 2 matchup will be just as, if not more, difficult...I don't get it.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I do not like the current playoff system. Teams should get in based on their records only. The six teams (in each conference) with the six best win vs. loss are the ones that should be playing in January. Period. The whole division winner thing is stupid. Just look at the NFC east this year. None of those teams deserve to be in the playoff hunt and yet one of those teams will HOST a playoff game. Total BS. The Panthers have the third best record in the league, yet are in fifth place in the NFC playoff picture.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

He has a valid point, I was lookin at this today. Seattle and Philly in the playoffs scare me the most. I like our WC matchups better. I do not want to play the Saints or the Seahawks away

There's a reason why you can't make threads anymore.

Posted · Report post

We will probably be the 5 seed and get to play NYG/Philly/Dallas at their place. Very winnable game.

Posted · Report post

I cant wait to put a beat down on those damn ugly Aints, but I'm not sure if we can sweep them. But, I cant see why or how we cant split one (home).

I feel like we match up pretty well with the albino Jimmy Graham now after last night vs. Gronk. I think that Sean Payton will try to throw a lot of short passes and screens against us like how BB did last night.

NO losing their best corner in Greer is a positive for us.

Home field advantage is huge, especially for this year in the NFC. I would love to have a 3rd game in the Playoffs to embarrass those Aints.

BUT, right now I'm taking it one game at a time. One game at a time: Miami this Sunday at 1 p.m. eastern time. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Fug Philly.. both as a football team and as a city. One game at a time, let's keep this train rolling through Miami

fug bad boy as a staff record label and as a mothafuggin crew, if you wanna be down with bad boy, fug you too!
my fo fo make sho all your kids dont grow!

Posted · Report post

if we win the division that means we finish 12-4 or even 13-3 (most likely) which means we will win the 2 seed and get a first round bye. i just hate that seattle is gonna have home field and that its nearly impossible to beat them there. i honestly think us, the saints, the niners, green bay and maybe even detroit could all beat seattle in a home game

Posted · Report post

wild card is better, Dallas or Phily or Detroit is playing like shit.

We can beat them for sure.

Posted · Report post

13-3 & 1st seed
Saints beat SEA but lose twice to us
SEA loses enough for us to take #1 seed
That's our best bet. Guaranteed home games.
KEEP POUNDING!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

mbarbour21, on 20 Nov 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

13-3 & 1st seed
Saints beat SEA but lose twice to us
SEA loses enough for us to take #1 seed
That's our best bet. Guaranteed home games.
KEEP POUNDING!

BoA during the NFC championship game?

Heaven..

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He has a valid point, I was lookin at this today. Seattle and Philly in the playoffs scare me the most. I like our WC matchups better. I do not want to play the Saints or the Seahawks away

Why on earth would Philly scare you? Don't get me wrong, they are playing better, but they certainly don't concern me as much as Seattle, Detroit, and the Saints.