48 replies to this topic

#31 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Why on earth would Philly scare you? Don't get me wrong, they are playing better, but they certainly don't concern me as much as Seattle, Detroit, and the Saints.

Their offense scares me and I still cant get the image out of my head how bad they torched us in pre season (yes i know it was pre season) but they killed our D. I hope and pray we play the Cowboys in the playoffs, I cant think of a more perfect opppnenet.

#32 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,535 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Preseason is irrelevant. They got shut down by the Giants and Cowboys in recent weeks. But the only teams that worry me in the playoffs (assuming we get there) are teams that can do it on both sides of the line.

#33 SaintsTlgatr44

SaintsTlgatr44

NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

For all those that are so concerned about Jimmy's race...he's WHITE...his mother is white and his father is black... and he ain't no ginger ...he's amazing as a TE..he makes more plays than any other player on the offensive side of the Saints...
Maybe if you took the time to know about his history....you might be a little more human!!! The Saints are a ROCKIN team...Brees is up there with the greats..like Brady,& Manning!! They are a 9 - 2 team so far this season..So watch out bcuz they're coming... for your team and will make back to the Super Bowl... GO SAINTS !!!

Edited by SaintsTlgatr44, 22 November 2013 - 12:14 AM.

#34 CatZilla

CatZilla

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

For all those that are so concerned about Jimmy's race...he's WHITE...his mother is white and his father is black... and he ain't no ginger ...he's amazing as a TE..he makes more plays than any other player on the offensive side of the Saints...
Maybe if you took the time to know about his history....you might be a little more human!!! The Saints are a ROCKIN team...Brees is up there with the greats..like Brady,& Manning!! They are a 9 - 2 team so far this season..So watch out bcuz they're coming... for your team and will make back to the Super Bowl... GO SAINTS !!!

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Saints have 3 more road games against physical hard hitting defenses i just dont see them winning those games; lets just face it the Saints arent the same team when they play at home. the 11-5 Saints will get a wildcard and be knocked off in the first round.

#35 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Obama is white too, by your logic lol

The boy is mixed, a whole other ethnic group to itself

#36 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

I figure the point is to get into the playoffs.  Then you worry about who you play and where.  The goal is to win the division and that is what we are trying to do.  We have 6 games left.  Lets see how many we can win.  Then we can figure out what happens from there..

#37 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,713 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

I figure the point is to get into the playoffs.  Then you worry about who you play and where.  The goal is to win the division and that is what we are trying to do.  We have 6 games left.  Lets see how many we can win.  Then we can figure out what happens from there..

Exactly. Talk to me once we're in the playoffs.

I'm optimistic it will happen, but it's a bit premature to think about seeding when we aren't even in the dance yet.

#38 Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationYadkinville

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

it smells in the huddle...

#39 ZeroZeroSeven

ZeroZeroSeven

• ALL-PRO
  • 437 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

it smells in the huddle...

Like below sea-level sewage? I'm picking that up too

#40 ViaVeritasVita

ViaVeritasVita

For King and Country

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

if we are going to discuss the post season... may posit an interesting scenario??? Its very possible that the Cardinals make it to the playoffs. so with that being said... The Panthers could have a shot this postseason at REVENGE AGAINST EVERY TEAM THAT HAS KICKED US OUT BEFORE

Lets say the Panthers win both games against the Saints, and otherwise win out... that places us at 13-3 and in the second seed.

Lets say the Cardinals win out, including on the road against Seattle... that puts them in the 5th seed ahead of the Saints at #6.

Lets say the playoffs proceed like this:

WC Round:

Saints @ Lions > Saints

Cardinals @ Cowboys > Cardinals

Div. Round:

Saints @ Seahawks > Seahawks

Cardinals @ Panthers > Panthers (first rematch from playoffs past)

NFC Championship:

Panthers @ Seahawks > Panthers (second rematch)

now lets say the Patriots advance to the Super Bowl... the Panthers will have had the opportunity to settle accounts, in one postseason, with all three teams that have previously kept us from a Super Bowl championship.

is it just me, or is this eerie? I say bring it on. i realize its a long-shot for things to play out this way but how awesome would it be? meh... perhaps i should keep my young adult dreams under control. ;) haha Go Panthers.

#41 ViaVeritasVita

ViaVeritasVita

For King and Country

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

just realized a similar scenario could take place even if Carolina drops one to the Saints. either way... what an awesome string of events that could be! ;D

#42 Superadiabatic

Superadiabatic

Resident Weather Geek

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

perhaps i should keep my young adult dreams under control. ;) haha Go Panthers.

Yes, my young son, keep your young adult dreams under control!

Then again, you were the one telling me how great this team was when we were 1-3 and I didn't believe ya.

Go Panthers!

#43 Juju

Juju

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hahahahahahah you actually think the panthers will beat a Sean Payton led Saints team in the Dome in PRIMETIME.

Dipshit

#44 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

Hahahahahahah you actually think the panthers will beat a Sean Payton led Saints team in the Dome in PRIMETIME.

Dipshit

Keep talkin' Juju.  Brees may not make it out alive. 

The Kraken is just now getting warmed up.....and he doesn't give a damn early in games, he doesn't wait 'till the end.

Your team is old news.  We are the future but, you already know this.  Otherwise, you wouldn't be here 2 weeks early.

Say our name motherfugerr.

Whats-my-name-1.gif

#45 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

Dipshit

Its going to be hilarious when it happens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com