• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Panther fan Before or After Newton Era?

Were you a Panther fan before or after Newton came to Carolina?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Were you a Panther fan before or after Newton came to Carolina?

• Before Newton
    • After Newton
    • I'm Alice and I suck Brees's taint.

I live in Oregon, have loved the Panthers through 2-14 twice, 1-15, and when I wanted Rivera fired. I am a huge Oregon ducks fan, and I hated when we picked Newton. I wanted Patrick Peterson. I guessed the kuechly pick.. and will love this team forever.

Sent from my C811 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I became a Panther fan their first year in existence.   Before the Panthers I was a Bears fan.  Walter Payton is still my favorite player of all time.  But it was funny because we played the Bears our first year and before the game I was hoping the Bears would win.....then during the game I found myself rooting for the Panthers and that was it.   I'm a Carolina boy. 

I was a fan since the announcement the city was getting a team, altho at the time i was too young to really appreciate it. I started actually going to the games with family around  2000 - 20001 and just became a bigger and bigger fan every year. I liked Cam the year he was at Auburn. I remember talking s**t to my cousin whose a Clemson fan that "that number 2 dude for Auburn is going to beast the hell out you guys", which he did. From that game on, i liked Cam, even as a University of South Carolina student, i liked the guy. I can also admit i didn't want to draft the kid, not because i didn't think he was worth it, just thought the team could beef up in other areas. Insane i know. However, the second we drafted him, i was on board. I was gonna support whoever the Panthers drafted and Cam just had something about him that was REALLY easy to support. Love his attitude and yes "swagger". Im a Panthers fan for life, but I'm also a Cam fan for life...unless the dude LeBrons us, then f**k that guy.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ceanderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts