Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

Panther fan Before or After Newton Era?

Were you a Panther fan before or after Newton came to Carolina?   297 members have voted

1. 1. Were you a Panther fan before or after Newton came to Carolina?

• Before Newton
    • After Newton
    • I'm Alice and I suck Brees's taint.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

154 posts in this topic

What does it matter? A fan is a fan. As long as that person is not hopping off the team when they are not doing well then I don't care.

Since the first time I heard about Carolina was in the running for a team.  So I have been a fan of this football team even before the name was established.

2 people like this

I started really watching in 07 or 08.

Lucky me.

Been a Fan since they announced Charlotte was getting a Football team. I went into the military with my 96' "Shock the world" Panthers sweatshirt. Been a fan since. Although the 2 yrs i was in germany i missed most of the news about the team. After that, i was on it. I Love this team.

I Don't remember making a conscious decision to be a fan, I just was.

I was 3 when the panthers were born, and I like to believe my fandom was born that day.

I'm just here for the bitches,

8 people like this

Just look at members join date and how they voted! We've got a lot of band-wagoners since Cam came along.

You can't say that really I just think the Huddle is becoming more well-known within the Panther community.

Plus, I don't even know when I signed up ...but I've been lurking on the Huddle since the Super Bowl season ..didn't get a name or start posting for a couple years.

I'm just here for the bitches,

e84534289747020.jpg 

2 people like this

Were you just a College Football guy? Or what?

Too young to understand football haha, my parents weren't huge sports people so I just took a liking of the panthers when they played the pats in the superbowl and stuck with them ever since lol

1 person likes this