• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

Dolphins fans are typically a loyal and passionate bunch. They have seen highs and lows, but remain dedicated to their team. Its difficult not to like them.

I browsed ThePhins.com for a glimpse of how they see Sunday's matchup...

This is a huge game against Carolina. Right now they are possibly the hottest team in the NFL. Man Id love to have Luke on our team. Love watching him play LB. Reminds me of Zach alot...

People love Luke, and why wouldn't they?

We sure aren't going to score many offensive TDs against them.

Correct.

Carolina is coming off back-to-back wins in SF and last night against the Patriots. There has to be some sort of emotional letdown, I believe, especially also going the road on a short week.

Could be. Arizona comes to mind.

Personally, I think we get rolled. This could be New Orleans ugly but at home.

I doubt it. I think it will be within 6 points.

Carolina's defense really underwhelmed me last night. They're good, but not that good.

Yes, yes they are. If you think holding Tom Brady to 20 points on MNF is underwhelming... well....

Click here to view the article

#2 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

This is a HUGE trap game... So much has been made about our past two games being so defining and BIG.. With all the negative things going on in Miami right now, all signs point to Miami being expected to lose this game, but that is why we play the game...

It is comforting that the organization only looks ahead to the next big game, which is, as we all know, Next Week. Hopefully these are not just words and they are legit. 

#3 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,573 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

I'm worried about a let down. 6 game win streak, 2 very physical and emotionally draining games, short week, away game, possibly no CJ...Wake vs Bell, RG vs Miami DT.

I think we win this, but I can see us pulling a KC from 2012.

#4 GentlemanJack

GentlemanJack

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

With the loss at Buffalo, I think this team definitely has the mindset of not overlooking/past any team. I do not believe that there will be any letdown against the Dolphins. Actually, I believe the defense will be even more fired up this week.

#5 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

I don't see them getting complacent now.  The team seems legitimately hungry and I know they want to s.natch (seriously?  s.natch is censored?) the division away from the Saints with those two games coming up.

#6 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

There are no such thing as trap games for this team. They've come too far to soon to forget the pains of the last 5 years.

#7 BigHips

BigHips

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationRelevantville

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

Carolina's defense really underwhelmed me last night. They're good, but not that good.

Rivera alluded to not being totally happy with the defensive effort agianst the Pats in his after the game pc - glad we got the win but I wasnt particularly impressed either .

s.natch is censored?)

what about poon tang?

#8 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Rivera alluded to not being totally happy with the defensive effort agianst the Pats in his after the game pc - glad we got the win but I wasnt particularly impressed either .

Then you haven't watched much football this year.

The Patriots had just put up 55 in Pittsburgh against the #4 defense in the league.

#9 BigHips

BigHips

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationRelevantville

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

The Patriots had just put up 55 in Pittsburgh against the #4 defense in the league.

I watched Riveras press conference and heard what Rivera said - and the pants almost lost to Buffalo -  the pats and brady are a far cry from the team they were a few years ago.  As is Pittsburg regardless of their stats.

#10 dugbug

dugbug

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

Phin fans I know tend to be reasonable about the team.  Like how the saints used to be before Breeze and success blinded that fan base to any form of reality and humility.  Sense of humor, reasonable expectations.

#11 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:56 AM

I believe Rivera will have our guy focused. Each game is a big game for us. We are in the playoff race and we are chasing N.O. for the division. As the players and coaches say, this is the most important game coming up because it is the next game. If they keep that mindset, we should be fine. I hope CJ can heal up. I seen a flash across the screen last night that said doubtful.

#12 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,150 posts

tumblr_lysozaPyBs1r4bl01o1_500.gif

#13 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Phin fans I know tend to be reasonable about the team.  Like how the saints used to be before Breeze and success blinded that fan base to any form of reality and humility.  Sense of humor, reasonable expectations.

One needs to be that way in Miami with all of the serial killers on the lose.

#14 smash_n_dash

smash_n_dash

Double Trouble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:58 AM

The most obvious problem we had was tackling. Seriously thought at times that they could just run non stop for 5 yard gains each play. How we won the game with such a low score is beyond me. I guess they shot themselves in the foot more than we did

#15 dksmith17

dksmith17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

Are you suggesting pitt's D is 4th best in the league?

they got reemed by Matt Cassel and the vikes...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, Miami Dolphins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.