Zod

What Dolphins Fans are Saying...

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by deliriousphins viewpost-right.png

Troll? You guys aren't even giving real responses. Great, you live in Seattle. Their standard of offense is elite. There are high expectations to be met for that team. Points win games. Seattle is second in the league with 306 points. Tell me with a REAL ARGUMENT that Seattle has a weak offense. You can't. Miami Dolphins fans are ridiculous.
This is an good example of trolling. You are doing nothing but saying, "BLAH BLAH BLAH" Thank you for showing up and wasting everyone's time.

They think Seattle has a weak offense and that our defense isn't good. This isn't even worth my time anymore.

there will be some form of a let down. Cam isn't too crisp but the running game carries the load. D is solid and is charged rent they are in the backfield so much.

31-7.

Deangelo/Tolbert and Stew each get a rushing td.

One pick 6 and a 38 yd fg from GG.

Id argue that giving up only 20 was more of a testament to the game that Cam had. He simply kept Brady off the field and really limited the amount of drives that the patriots would have. He made so many plays on 3rd down with both his arm and his legs and some of our TD drives were like 8 minutes long. But yeah like someone already said other than in the first qtr when hardy sacked brady on 3rd down i cant remember us getting a legitimate stop

We got one legitiment stop all game. Poor defensive showing. Had Cam and the O wet the bet the Pats would have scored damn near 40. Like us they marched right down the entire field on virtually every possession. 

this would only be a trap game if they didnt expect it to be a trap game.. every week for the last 7 weeks all we have heard from the FO is next week next week next week... they are going to handle business and then enjoy 3 days off before the bucs.

You guys are identical and quite possibly the same poster so It don't matter.

You dont pay much attention.

never beaten this team.. not sure if mentioned already but I really do not think we have a win against the Phins and I think they may be the only team that we don't have a win against.

never beaten this team.. not sure if mentioned already but I really do not think we have a win against the Phins and I think they may be the only team that we don't have a win against.

correct. though we also have never "officially" beat the titans. (they were the oilers when we won)

I watched Riveras press conference and heard what Rivera said 

So you believe every word coaches say at press conferences for public consumption?

The defense should be licking their chops at this matchup.

Miami can't run and thier oline is in shambles. The defense should control this game.

Hopefully the offense has a similar type game and can move the ball against a very underrated Miami defense.

Dolphins fan:

I wanna beat that ass too VT, like real bad, don't like that guy, make no bones about it, I mentioned in the thread last nite that we should play any and all defenses that constrict him to the pocket, where he is a pedestrian innaccurate Qb, I know that not easy considering his scrambling skills, but I think if you can contain his punk ass to the pocket, our corners can jump some routes..

:-O